Monday, October 27, 2014

Zombae

Well I'm not really tired now, but time check: 2:02am and I'm supposed to wake at 7am later on for school. And I know I'm gonna regret staying up this late? But I can't really sleep now because I'm waiting for my hair to dry LOL. It's been one week since school started.. and I'm kinda dreading school later on.. Partly because my new class is still pretty awkward with each other. Well I'm pretty lucky to have 8 other of my classmates from TB07 still in the same class as me now for sem 2 but yeah the other half of the class is still quite awkward.. And honestly, I really don't like classes who go in different cliques. Reasons why I miss TB07? Because we usually move as one. We don't exclude people out or whatsoever... Unless sometimes some of them are meeting their friends or just want to go separately. But yeah.. Hopefully the class will get better... I mean like.. Who wants an awkward class right?

Last week of sem break:

17th October 2014 -
One of the most memorable things for me this holiday would be going to USS Halloween Horror Nights 4 with Lynn, Linhui and Debbie! Well honestly come to think of it, overall it wasn't that scary as what we expected and for us this is our first time going to the HHN event. But yeah it was pretty fun because they were around! Queues weren't as bad as we thought. Estimated queues were at most like 100mins or so but in the end I think the longest we queued was only for an hour or so? Maybe we picked the right date to go HAHAH the because I've been hearing from my friends that their queues were about 2 hours. But oh well guess we were lucky :)

Some pictures through the event!

I swear we were freaking enthusiastic when we went in we just kept screaming HAHAHA

The pictures are of very bad quality because of the bad lighting so please understand thank you 

Left pic: They were selling halloween themed drinks such as blood packs, syringe shots and whatsoever that costs a freaking bomb - so we didn't get it :( I wanted a blood pack
Right pic: THAT GUY WAS ACTUALLY ON FIRE (opening act)


Sooo we headed first to New York!
This show was actually quite entertaining, quite cool actually cuz there were circus acts!!!! I don't really know how to describe those circus acts but yknow, stunts and such... The show was actually around 45mins?

Finally headed to our first haunted house! 
As first timers we didn't know what to expected so we were freaking out most of the time ESPECIALLY LYNN AND DEB and lynn kept pulling my bag chain omg I swear she was trying to kill me or smth
But yeah this haunted house wasn't that scary? The clowns just stare at you hahaha and okay its pretty cool because of the 3D effects, then standing on this bridge that moves and made linhui fall I think HAHAHA but yeah I ended up laughing even though I was kinda scared because Lynn was screaming madly "DON'T TOUCH ME" repeatedly and the clown just stared at her HAHAHAHA


Moved on to the scare zone

Anddd we're here at Jing's Revenge! Deb told us that her friend said it was the scariest and yes I do agree with that ;-;
Was pretty scared by the atmosphere even before we entered cuz it looks so creepy.. And it's chinese ghosts.... Linhui & I had to go in front cuz we lost the game..
And yes pretty much scared me the most because the space was so enclosed T-T and the set was very real.. And also at the end we had to push away white sheets to get through.. And there were scare actresses holding scissors and coming towards me. Maybe this might not be a big deal to you guys but I am actually freaking scared of things that might cut me. I don't know why I have such a weird phobia but please don't EVER point knives(especially), scissors, penknives or whatever shit okay I will actually automatically back off from you. It's like a body instinct and really idk why I'm so scared of these things. I can't really take it when someone gets stabbed too it's so disgusting --> reasons why I can't take gory shit 
Okay back to the topic, YEAH I WAS FKING SCARED LOL I SCREAMED SO BADLY and there were like 2 of them T-T ...... And it was towards the ending so... SIGH LOL quite a good scare tho.


Me: "Can I take a selfie with you"
Zombie: *stare*
To take photos with scare actors we had to use one phone's flash and the other to take hahaha so professional :') but yeah we don't have another choice because flash doesn't work.


Bam look who I met hehe

To the next scare zone!

I don't know why I wasn't looking at the camera... What was I doing. But the zombie looks like he's smiling

Had a really great time with these 3 that night, no regrets! Told ourselves to make the best out of that night before school starts and all the work starts coming in. I guess we did it :) Would definitely go back to USS for HHN next year again!