When I met van on day 0 of BAOC when prometheus had a post gathering I thought.. Oh man hahaha she's so shy hmm everyone is so shy.. How do I communicate. Then came BAOC and I thought, "woah she likes selfie-ing so much what the so weird" HAHAHAH (don't kill me van). But in time, selfie-ing with her can be so much fun :) After we found out that we were in the same class I was kinda shocked and thankful for that.. The chances of being in the same class as your BAOC subgroup mate isn't really that high, since the whole of BA is so big and our course, Business Studies is so big too. But I guess its just fate that brought us together HAHAH (so cheesy) but yeah.
I must admit that I kinda stuck to her most of the time during this whole sem but its because I felt closest to her. There were so many times she proved that she would be there for me and I was really grateful for it because I didn't expect her to be so caring, after all we only met for a few months? Then I found out that she valued her friends a lot, especially Hweeshin, Eugene and I :') I really felt bad at that point of time because to me, time proves someone's worth to me and it wasn't easy for people to become important to me that quickly. But we were SO important to her. It makes me so amazed at how she treats all her friends so importantly, making time to hangout with everyone. And I guess that's how she got great friends around her :)
Coming to the end of this sem, I really felt that she's became someone so important to me too that I would go the extra mile to do things for her. And also throughout the last few weeks before exam started, we had so many ongoing projects, like 5 of them?! Insane. But I was so thankful to be in the same group as her throughout those 5 projects. Well when everyone's stress the atmosphere just gets so tense, and van was really stressed then. (like who isn't) and yeah we were all constantly raging at each other, staying up late to complete work and tbh I really hated that period because I absolutely HATE to see people around me constantly in a bad mood :( So glad that period ended and happy van is back :)
Then came finals. Yet again, I have to thank van so much... Thank you so much for constantly skyping me to study with me, especially on that day before bstats. Thank you for telling me to relax and helping me with so many questions although you had so many things on hand. I know I won't score well for sure but I am very grateful for all these help :') And it also amazes me how you can come down all the way from home just to study at bishan with me at bishan park mac. Going to thomson, getting your weekly dose of prata and ice cream.. HAHAHA.
(Getting her weekly dose of ice cream)
Back to van. Like any other girl, she also has her own troubles sometimes and I'm really glad she tells me about it because it shows that she trusts me :') Don't worry babe, i'll always have your back yeah! Memories made at the start of my poly life mostly includes van and I'm so happy that she's a part of it. It's so so so nice to have someone that treats you like this, and is always so outgoing. I feel like I can always rely on her. Oh and she recently lost her phone, so when she told me she edited a collage just for my birthday which has around.. 1 month to go? I was like woah I really felt honoured and so special then... Someone putting in the effort to do this for me.. It probably might not seem a lot.. Like maybe its just a collage. But doing it one month before? Im really touched that my birthday came across someone's mind :') Having someone who's constantly encouraging you, praising you, supporting you, I can't be anymore thankful. Thank you for always making me feel so special van. Who knew that I would meet someone so great in poly? I never expected myself to do that.
Thank you, love you babe. To a long friendship :) XOXO
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo






