Friday, August 29, 2014

Sometimes I feel that I regret so much because I should've started studying earlier or managed my time better, because honestly I felt that I didn't really do well for my MAEC and BSTATS which are the few most important subjects??? And tbh when people say they fuck their exams up their probably at least NOT get an A and get a B instead or smth but mine is a matter of getting a B at least or passing (for bstats) and in the end they usually get really high marks lol. IM REALLY NOT CONFIDENT FOR BSTATS. Also, it really sucks to hear all my smartass friends going around saying that they screwed it up because every single time it kills me and makes me 10% more insecure about my grades ugh.

I thought I would feel relieved that finals are over but bstats kinda spoiled the mood, hope I get over it soon and at least enjoy my holidays?? And let the worrying come back when I get back my results. But basically I don't even know if I'm supposed to be sad for my results or happy for the holidays LOL. Honestly I don't have many plans during the holidays either. Hopefully I get a job soon to get some income? And also making my holiday productive.

Alright short rant here, goodnight and thank you for tolerating me if you read up to this point :)