- Going back to KCP for dance
Mr Tan(our ex dance instructor) kept on mentioning that we should go back to ODT to join and pursue our passion.... Honestly, dancing has pretty much became a part of my life. After I entered poly the last time I actually practiced was for Dance4fun, Apple of my ai. As much as I want to dance again, I really want to dance only with my dance team. After dancing together as a team together on stage for 4 years... We've pretty much established a sense of attachment to one another. However the Dance4fun team was really great too :) But I'm only close to a few of them because we didn't really have time to bond haha. After I stopped dancing for so many months.. I honestly kinda stopped expecting myself to have a chance to dance like how I did so frequently in the past cuz of CCAs. I didn't even bother auditioning for D3 in NP and instead I decided to try out a new CCA. But I have to admit, whenever I see people dancing, or when I go back to KCP to watch my juniors dance, I really felt like dancing again... Well I really don't know.. Let nature take it's own course I guess? Im really glad I went back to KCP that day though :)
- Sending Jonathan off
Never would I expect to meet a person like him just by dropping by my friend's house on a random night after work. Well I guess it's fate? HAHAH. Jon was really someone I could talk to if I chose to open up to him. Because he's those that would really listen to you and try to help. It's really nice to know if someone is there for you despite the different situations that you both are in. At least you know that someone is willing to listen, and in my opinion I think that's sufficient :) Thank god that night I had my 3am feels again so I started to write my letter to him. I don't even do this normally because I had nothing to write but I wrote a few pages because my thoughts were overflowing! All the things that I wanted to say to him that I didn't have a chance to express it to him before. And also because I don't really express myself well to others. So my dear friends if you're reading this, if you think that I have not shown enough love to y'all, ACTUALLY I REALLY APPRECIATE AND AM THANKFUL THAT Y'ALL ARE MY FRIENDS. I just suck at expressing it :(
Shin and I were really bored, so we decided to proceed with out #hweehuiadventures like what we planned before exams. Because I have asian eyes, my poly friends constantly say that I'm from China, OH WELL. And because Shin looks like a China girl, we're both China sisters. AND ALSO BECAUSE WE WATCH BUBUJINGXIN (probably the best thing in common ever) We decided to go explore and find out more about China so we went to Chinatown AHAHHAHAHA. Chinatown isn't really that China because the stalls are pretty modernised and are selling Singapore souvenirs.
-Bridesmaid dress shopping
Im not sure if I mentioned before but I think I did? Im gonna be my cousin's bridesmaid! So we went for bridesmaid's dress shopping. Finally met the rest of the bridesmaids and they seem pretty okay I guess..? The shop's designs and sizes were really limited so we settled down with light purple for the colour of the dresses. Tried on a few designs and some were really just o_o too mature for me/too weird so I chose to stick to simpler designs? However for that light purple colour I think this was the best design without it being TOO plain. Okay I feel that there might be too many flowers on the strap but AIYA AHAHAHA whatever at least it's not so plain....
I really feel quite insecure about it :( But since it's a gift from my cousin i'll treasure it!
As I said about rotting at home for the past two weeks- I decided to put a stop to it by working at MGP again :') Well from productivity during the holidays and to earn some income!!!! Actually I wanted to find other jobs to get more exposure but it was pretty hard to get a job given only 7 weeks so... Yeah went back to MGP to work, today's my first day back here again!
Anyway by working 5 days a week i'll probably be more tired so I can sleep better at night and not stay awake for no apparent reason. And also i'll have to manage my time better to accomplish the goals that I want to achieve these holidays - mainly to workout/swim and to paint my room!
Alright goodnight!







