These days I wonder if I made the right decision by joining so many camps(okay only 2 but hey 2 weeks of hols only) and having so many activities.. Because I pretty much found out that I lack so much time to take care of myself? I don't know how to explain that but.. hmm.. Personal time to pack my room? Groom myself (LOL) or yeah whatever. Said I wanted to change my room but I don't have a free period at all to groom my room. I really hope after these 2 weeks i'll be more free to spend time with myself, and yes most importantly my family.
I really feel bad about this but I have to admit that I didn't know father's day was today?(15 june; just past midnight now) until I found out about it during the Dance4Fun BBQ yesterday. Like shit what am I doing with my life? Been so preoccupied with CTs(CELEBRATE TO THE END OF CTs YAYYYYY), projects and social life that I neglected my family so badly. Pretty much drifted even further. Sadly it's kinda at the point where I'm awkward with my parents when I need to talk to them. Im really envious of others', how they can be so comfortable with their parents and talk to them about every single thing as if their parents are their friends. That's probably one thing I don't really and won't have with my parents because.. It's just weird. Can't picture myself being all friendly with them umm. And they didn't really bring me up in the way where I can talk to them like how I talk to my friends :/ - Okay but I felt bad so I bought my dad a gift!
Ah yes and speaking about having insufficient time.. I only have probably 1-3 days of break in the upcoming 2 weeks of holidays. Dayum I hope and I will get through it! Other than going from Comm camp on 19-21, i'll be going for BA bootcamp on 24-27 too. And on the other free days we have camp prep to do? Well if you count the days from the start of holidays which is 16, I don't really have alot of free days in the first place LOL cuz camp kinda takes up one week.
Was thinking about it when I was alone, I should just appreciate these opportunities and have fun while I can as a Year 1. Tbh my life isn't very interesting from the start and during sec sch I wasn't that enthusiastic about camps? Coming to NP kinda changed my view about camps because you really bond with your group. So I don't mind camp prep taking my free days up? Cuz I get to bond with my camp mates even before camp. And they're all so friendly. Im so glad I'm in this group :) Oh yeah and the group name is DEADPOOL!! Decided on it after a long time. I can't wait for bootcamp tho, we're preparing so much for it, like our camp identities, skit, cheers?
It'll be a hectic 2 weeks but I guess it'll be filled with fun; even comm camp. Heard comm camp is really fun and yeah I hope it lives up to what people said! So glad that I'm updating this space before I get all occupied. Alright good bye :)

