As much as I feel empty as heck every night now and then, I try to think positive- that I have the greatest people around me, constantly reminding me that I am good enough and I am special. In fact, everyone is special; just that these days I feel like I'm an ant in the midst of the whole crowd. The more friends I make the more empty I feel (that's so weird?) I feel that they're more of just hi-bye friends than people who genuinely care about you. But I'm sure that there will be certain people entering my life to be there for me, teach me life lessons and probably become one of the greatest friends that I can keep in my life.
CTs are coming up and I'm trying hard to study.. But it didn't really work out today. Well I hope it does tmr, at least I'm making a point to go out and study(I really can't study at home). The term break is coming soon, and my 2 weeks are gonna be packed with camps. Pretty much excited for it but hey excitement aside, studies first right?
Yet another one of my random posts in the wee hours of the morning where all them feels come to me. So glad that I pretty much summarised my week's frustration in to a short paragraph because it felt like it was definitely more than a paragraph. Alright pretty much done with today, goodnight (:
