Personally, I'm someone who's very bad at time management and I'm pretty much a Type B personality with a small percentage of Type A. Took this from my OB lecture slides in case you don't know what Type A or B meant.
Type A:
- Very competitive
- Prompt for appointments
- Do things quickly
- Always feel rushed
- Impatient with pace of events
- Try to do 2 or more things simultaneously
- Cannot handle leisure time
- Obsessed with numbers (I HATE NUMBERS)
Type B:
- More relaxed
- Takes one thing at a time
- Express feelings
- Has no sense of time urgency (hahaha so me)
- Feel no need to show off achievements
- Rest without guilt (I REST WITH GUILT)
I kinda found out the right way to phrase the situation I'm in right now. It's like I'm a kid being thrown into school having to learn adult stuff like economics/statistics and all that business shit. And I doubt myself so much. Am I able to cope with it at all?? Or to even get used to learning all these things.. I start to think if coming to this course was the right choice made. Because tbh I have yet to fully understand every single chapter and I'm fucking panicking because the CTs are coming and I have tons of projects to be done. I feel like I'm so lost, I don't even know where to start.
Am I even doing the right thing by going to this course... I feel so dumb whenever I'm with my classmates because I have to take a longer period to understand to do something. And there are rarely any teachers to guide you. Feels like I'm a lost sheep once again. I really want to do well.. I guess i'll try harder to cope with my time and studies.
Feeling so demoralised and lousy almost everyday in school will kill me sooner or later. Thank god that I met Vanesia, Hweeshin and Eugene during BAOC and I can't be anymore thankful to them. Especially towards Vanesia who bothers texting me every night, talking about how the day went although we are in the same class. And also hweeshin, cares so much for my welfare. She gave me so many good quotes/phrases to cheer me up and follow it currently in my life. I wish she was my classmate, or at least be in the same sem as her ): And as for Eugene, he's pretty much someone you can rant to and he has really funny stories that'll make you laugh. So glad that he's in muaythai with me too (:
Oh and yes, I joined muaythai for my CCA. And I bet people who know me personally are like "huh what" or shocked or.. laughing at me probably hahah because its pretty unexpected of me to join that. To actually learn fighting because I was a dancer all along. And yeah I pretty much expected their reactions like how they can't imagine me doing muaythai. Stuff like that but oh well time to learn something new!
Ah and it's e-learning week this week too. More slack? NOPE. Pretty much more burdensome to me because there're so many group projects like what on earth arghhhh! And yeah it'll be better to meet and do instead. So just like today I went back to school to do some projects.
I need that extra push of motivation to study again. And I wish my study mood will return soon (probably will because of all the stress everyone is causing me to have) ):
This is just a short update for now, I hope that things will get better. Always hoping for things to be better hmm. Goodnight.











