BAOC
So before school started, different schools would've planned their orientation camps for freshies(us)! Attended BAOC(Business and Accountancy Orientation Camp) since I'm in the School Of BA. Well tbh first day was pretty boring because we had to listen to talks and we didn't do much activities? Plus everyone was pretty awkward with each other. I only knew Vanesia and Hweeshin from my subgroup since I met them the day before at the pre-camp outing @ town! Oh I forgot to mention. Im from PRODIGAL PROMETHEUS SUBGROUP 11!
So as usual there would be friendly people in the group so I ended up talking to Eugene, who ended up beside me at the briefing because the SCs were trying to mix us up for us to talk and get to know each other. And I guess he's really someone that I can clique with (: Haha don't say that I'm exclusive! Talked to the other group members too and they were really nice and funny! Especially Shaun LOL he's damn funny. Day 2 was more of games and day 3 was when each group presented their skits.
So glad that our whole subgroup took part in the Prometheus skit! Haha we had to stayback for the first 2 nights so that we can prepare just for the last day. Got to know more people from other subgroups because of that (:
Whole of Prodigal Prometheus!
Club dancers for the skit!
"slutty pose"
Wooo mascots! They're really nice and friendly people.
And here are my beloved SCs; Thank you for putting in so much effort to make us bonded! Funny how we bonded more after BAOC hahah! But its okay I'm so glad you guys are one of the first few people that I met in NP (: <3 p="">3>
Rest of the group members!
*hughughug*
And that's the end of BAOC!
Prometheus beach outing
With camps comes mass outings, so heap PP went to Sentosa! Really regretted not bringing extra clothes because I thought that I won't get wet or whatsoever.. But oh well guess what happened hahah.
With the pretty Shin *heart*
Gum buddies! *heart*
VANONG *heart*
*heart*
I wasn't really interested about this in the first place.. Received the mail and I was like "oh.. dance.. Hmm. But why should I get myself involved in this before poly starts.." And after BAOC, Fellix pretty much convinced me to join D4F! It's a whole load of commitment but tbh I felt that it was all worth it in the end! Training everyday straight for 2 weeks? Insane but I guess that was how the D4F group kinda bonded (: Im glad I met so many great friends... First friend was Derrick!!! Then Diana, Esmeralda, Joy, Bernice Jason, Denise, Bryan and the list goes on and on and on! And met really great laojiaos haha. They actually are really funny and not what you'll expect them to be. D4F was a really great experience after all. And a great experience for me to learn something totally different from Chinese dance!
Im really grateful for all the effort the choreographers put into this dance to make it great. THANK YOU FROM THE BATAM OF MY HEART. <3 p="">3>
During trainings!
D-DAY
I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT THE GUYS WITH EYELINERS HAHAHAHA. Especially Ruizhe LOL I JUST CAN'T HELP IT.
Ruizhe keeps saying that Bernice and I look alike so.. DO WE LOOK LIKE?? Well maybe I do agree a little.. Asian eyes what!
I don't know what kind of expression were we trying to give in this pic. Half slutty half step? HAHA and there goes a smiling Benedict.
#TEAMBA #IMBA
So glad I took part in this.
Officially starting poly
I guess my 5 months of break flew past pretty quickly hmm. But I'm glad I spent it quite productively..? Working, going to Taiwan, catching up with my friends. Well tbh even after 5 months I DONT FEEL READY FOR POLY AT ALL. Suddenly going back to school, having to be independent and study myself is totally.... NOT ME. Im so bad at time management and I procrastinate so much... SO GLAD I HAVE TB07(class) because they make me feel the need to study LOL. And yes Vanesia pretty much played a part in pushing me to study too. Thanks babe (:
I guess BA is really competitive.. And I'm pretty scared that i'll lose out too. These few weeks I haven't been having much alone time to myself. That results in me not having time to reflect on myself or just think to get my mind clear at all times. I really hope that I will learn how to prioritise studies, family and friends.. How is there ever enough time?
TB07 WHITE DAY! #failed
But not everyone wore white la... Maybe only 3 of them didn't?
My classmates are really hardworking.. Staying back to study after school, helping one another out. Pretty contented with my class (: Hope that we'll bond further!
Really tired from school today, its 2.13am now and I'm so glad I finally updated on my life this whole month! It's been really busy and happening. I don't think I'm gonna update about the Freshmen Dance Party because it was nothing much? Clubbing without alcohol LOL and just took a few photos. That's all.
I hope things will go smoothly for me in poly. That I'll have the drive to study and push myself further. Alright till then!
Ps. I think I really need to come up with an english name for myself soon because chinese names are just too hard to rmb...






























