Monday, December 16, 2013

First day of work went pretty well, and fate allowed me to meet this person during the event. Without him I prolly won't be able to voice out and will be completely lost on the first day. Thank god (:

Like how that person enlightened me today morning by saying I shouldn't waste my holiday away, either I work my ass off or I go out and enjoy my life. True that.. I wasted my day today by sleeping. I really hope tmr im able to drag myself out either for a swim, run or at least shopping.

Everyone is caught up with their own lives, working or either having fun overseas. I've been working, but I feel like im lagging behind and not even moving on as fast as them.

Funny question he asked me today : "So, how fucked up are you?" I don't even know how to answer that myself because I don't even understand myself that well. I feel that im pretty complicated and most of the times I always make the wrong choice and only regretting it later. Just ranting out my thoughts because my body clock is quite screwed up and im wide awake at 3am.