Saturday, December 7, 2013

;-;

Sucks to be in this state now where I am in the middle of nowhere. Like my banquet job has yet to start and I have yet to find a stable job. Okay reason why I wanna find a stable job is because banquet usually occurs on weekends instead? And I need more income too on my weekdays where im really really free. Have yet to find one though but I've been trying out a few like G2000 (because jasmine is working there), uhhhh I should be calling Pandora on Monday during the working hours and Gelateria Italia (where faber and evan) works haha. I hope there are still part timer slots because evan told me it might be full alr :/

Can anyone feel me? Most of my friends are working and bam here I am lazing around all day, spending money and trying to find a job. Oh that reminds me, gonna book for next week's banquet at mice. Well that's a start at least (: I should've totally started earlier so I wouldn't lag behind so much now.. I need money!!!!

Thanks to my cousin, I get to join in last minute in her Taiwan trip from the 28th dec - 5th jan. Sad thing is that i'll miss sending chizhing off at the airport.. But I just met up with her with linhui, debbie today for a farewell brunch so yeah.. ONE DAY i'll find her in Melbourne. Besides, i've always wanted to travel out of Asia. I really don't think i'll be able to earn what I have desired due to the time and slots constraint. SIGH.

Monday-
Decided to dine again with Lynn, kevin and luetao! Since the O levels period we didn't have time to eat together and I guess now we finally have time again before Lynn goes overseas so yeah we ate at Seoul Garden @ Nex (: 

Tuesday-
Had the p6 "gathering" yeah and only 10 of us came HAHAHA. Kinda rushed one though because Rodger happened to be in Singapore. He went back to Perth after PSLE and only came back recently. But he's leaving again on the 8th and coming back another time.. Haha he has to go serve NS next year hmm. He has a super strong Australian slang now and im still not used to it ._.

Oh and we watched Disney's Frozen! Well a bunch of mature 16 year olds decided to watch a Disney movie hahaha. I think it was pretty nice overall. Really funny seeing the guys facepalming themselves when the movie characters were singing.


 I really need to start working.. And tidy up my room. My room doesn't even look like a girl's room right now.

Thoughts at 3am+ : I kinda miss my clique and the others who I don't see very often now.. It feels pretty empty now. Sometimes I think about how im never going to have recess with my clique again. Finding 2 tables or sometimes if some of us are absent then the round table would be able to fit us haha. I feel that this year I had the best recesses throughout my 4 years in sec sch. Always laughing during recess because one of them (usually Amelia) will tell their family stories and really funny/epic stuff hahaha. Why this year is the best? Because this year I feel that we're closer to each other compared to last year when we just got to know each other better. All the great memories with you guys :'))) Thanks for making my life (up till now) so great!

Till then (: