Oh yes before I forgot, on the day we ended our last paper (11 nov) we helped Mr Tan with his proposal! Desmond Tan ahhaha. It was really romantic and it went really well as planned! The 4truth dancers choreographed a dance from the song halo!
GRACE IS PRETTY.
Okay time to talk about prom. I feel that I really didn't look my best that night ): Because of bad prep time haha. I just rushed to put on my makeup and headed to plaza sing to do my hair. But damn I really regretted not booking an appointment at Chapter 2 and I had to go to Jeric in the end which was freaking expensive? Ended up with curls which I didn't really want. Looked really mature with it. And I really regretted buying this dress from LB because the straps just freaking kept breaking UGH even talking about it makes me flare up!! ): Oh well but I guess I had a fun night somehow. Took loads of photos and I looked really shitty in some, can't help it because of the angle and lighting. Haha oh yes and I really have to thank Sarah for helping me fix my dress whenever the strap broke. Thank you so much love <3 nbsp="" p="">3>
Triple Huis YAY! Met these girls since sec 1 and its really funny to think back about what happened in lower sec LOL but im really glad we're quite close now and we get along great with each other. Also, shannon is going to NZ for a month. Will really miss her and I hope she enjoys her time there and stay safe! Talking to these 2 girls will always make me laugh! They really taught me how to be independent to and just rely on myself. How would I ever get through upper sec without them seriously. Exact same subject combi, same class, around the same height, same cca. Damn it shannon and linhui I love you guys. ❤❤❤
Raymond Foo. How can I ever thank you for never leaving my side and being there whenever I needed you even during O's!!! So glad that we are close now and that I can confide in you. I hope we really get to work at the event together and hang out more together.. Like movies and eating at thomson or whatsoever that we can come up with okay! If I continue its gonna get too mushy so... Anyway you'll know what I want to say right :D Haha love you son.
Ah yes and my best friend. Epic relationship we have hahhahaha. Thank you for staying. You have no idea how much I can actually say to you since i've known you since sec 2. I feel like I can tell you stuff forever and ever and it goes on. So I shall not type it down here and you shall hear from me instead! And you probably know how important you are to me. Haha love you hoe. ❤
Woman! It has been great knowing you since p3. Although we have been in diff classes since sec school started, and we distanced quite alot.. I feel that I can still trust in you and act myself around you. Feels really great to be around you and I am sure that we will keep in contact! Thank you for always giving me hugs when I need them.. And comforting me when im sad although we barely talk anymore. I love you woman ❤
Rest of the peeps that made my life in kcp so enjoyable. I guess the people I met in kcp really mean something to me.. Some of them i've known them since pri sch and only got closer to them in sec sch, while some distanced after going into sec school. Oh yes, and im really thankful to my study buddies this year! Samuel, Evangeline, Faberlyn, Kevin, Debbie, Sarah, Linhui, Lynn, Shannon, Edward, Raymond, Mingshu. Oh and the SS Study group, Chizhing, Tracey, Tessa and Lynn. If you guys didn't bother planning study sessions i'll probably procrastinate and fail my O's. Nevertheless, I am really thankful to know you guys and I hope we keep in touch since most of us are active on social media (:
I SHIP NATHELYN. Prom king and queen!
Oh yes and Chi Zhing. All the best in Melbourne! Will miss you after knowing your for so many years even if we are not that close. It just feels weird that you're missing in Singapore... I'll send you off on that day. And I will definitely come by Melbourne one day and you can tour me around! Hehe.
To end this post,
GRACE IS PRETTY.
Okay time to talk about prom. I feel that I really didn't look my best that night ): Because of bad prep time haha. I just rushed to put on my makeup and headed to plaza sing to do my hair. But damn I really regretted not booking an appointment at Chapter 2 and I had to go to Jeric in the end which was freaking expensive? Ended up with curls which I didn't really want. Looked really mature with it. And I really regretted buying this dress from LB because the straps just freaking kept breaking UGH even talking about it makes me flare up!! ): Oh well but I guess I had a fun night somehow. Took loads of photos and I looked really shitty in some, can't help it because of the angle and lighting. Haha oh yes and I really have to thank Sarah for helping me fix my dress whenever the strap broke. Thank you so much love <3 nbsp="" p="">3>
Tbh one of my fav teacher of all timr, cyczr. I have never met a teacher like him before LOL. I have no idea how without him we would actually pass D&T. Thank you for putting in so much effort to constantly send us reminders and keep a time check for us. And also spending so much money on us! Haha you have worked hard Mr Chua.
Favourite people all the way from here (:
Triple Huis YAY! Met these girls since sec 1 and its really funny to think back about what happened in lower sec LOL but im really glad we're quite close now and we get along great with each other. Also, shannon is going to NZ for a month. Will really miss her and I hope she enjoys her time there and stay safe! Talking to these 2 girls will always make me laugh! They really taught me how to be independent to and just rely on myself. How would I ever get through upper sec without them seriously. Exact same subject combi, same class, around the same height, same cca. Damn it shannon and linhui I love you guys. ❤❤❤
LYNN SEO the person I have known for 10 years *kisses and hugs and whatsoever lovey dovey stuff* I love you!!! I don't even understand how you can tolerate how I annoy you and my dumbness sometimes hahaha and my sadness and all my crap aww man I can't describe how much I wanna actually thank you. Prolly will pay back for the rest of my life ❤❤❤❤
Sarah and Debbie!!! "cut the masterkey" HAHAHAHAHA. These 2 people are prolly the only people that I know that can come up with really funny and weird/retarded ideas of people. Those moments of us hating on guys will be really great memories HAHAHAH. Love you two!
Samuel! So glad to have met this guy in sec 3. I know we were so much closer during sec 3 and we kinda distanced this year ): But its okay because we have so much more time to gather again since O's are over! This guy is amazing. Mischievous. Funny. Great memories.
And my dear Nicole. Haha I know we distanced too, im so sorry. And I know you're moving soon. But im sure we'll find a way to hang out again and go to the places we used to hang out at like old times! I really hope you become stronger than ever every time you face a setback/uncertainty/obstacle because you're really great when you're happy and you should stay happy girl. I hope things go lucky for you in time to come (;
Last minute nails done!
Didn't get to post these because it got sent late! Lost Siqi's one though :'(
Ah yes and my best friend. Epic relationship we have hahhahaha. Thank you for staying. You have no idea how much I can actually say to you since i've known you since sec 2. I feel like I can tell you stuff forever and ever and it goes on. So I shall not type it down here and you shall hear from me instead! And you probably know how important you are to me. Haha love you hoe. ❤
Woman! It has been great knowing you since p3. Although we have been in diff classes since sec school started, and we distanced quite alot.. I feel that I can still trust in you and act myself around you. Feels really great to be around you and I am sure that we will keep in contact! Thank you for always giving me hugs when I need them.. And comforting me when im sad although we barely talk anymore. I love you woman ❤
Rest of the peeps that made my life in kcp so enjoyable. I guess the people I met in kcp really mean something to me.. Some of them i've known them since pri sch and only got closer to them in sec sch, while some distanced after going into sec school. Oh yes, and im really thankful to my study buddies this year! Samuel, Evangeline, Faberlyn, Kevin, Debbie, Sarah, Linhui, Lynn, Shannon, Edward, Raymond, Mingshu. Oh and the SS Study group, Chizhing, Tracey, Tessa and Lynn. If you guys didn't bother planning study sessions i'll probably procrastinate and fail my O's. Nevertheless, I am really thankful to know you guys and I hope we keep in touch since most of us are active on social media (:
I SHIP NATHELYN. Prom king and queen!
Oh yes and Chi Zhing. All the best in Melbourne! Will miss you after knowing your for so many years even if we are not that close. It just feels weird that you're missing in Singapore... I'll send you off on that day. And I will definitely come by Melbourne one day and you can tour me around! Hehe.
To end this post,
❤
Till then (: