My birthday pretty much felt like an ordinary day, I didn't really celebrate it because im gonna have a belated celebration at my aunt's house on Saturday. But im really contented because today was pretty well spent.. And I really like my gifts! They're all really useful.
Revlon lipstick and the hair treatment oil are both from the clique! Haha I really love the red lipstick! Have been always trying red lipsticks out but have yet to get them and yay they got one for me! :D The red is really nice.. Makes me stand out LOL. And I guess they figured out my hair needs some treatment :') And I always use hair essence. Everyday when I head for school. The hand cream with the big word "VINTAGE" on it and with the card is from lynn! Oh yes she gave me a box of chocolate salamari but I forgot to add it in this photo.. I tried it earlier on and its really good! Oh and because I've been complaining about my brittle nails, this hand cream she bought me actually strengthens and moisturizes my nails and hands (: Thoughtful wife I have. Lastly, the spongebob and rainbow polaroid was bought by Jasmine! Haha she thought I had a polaroid but nah actually I just lent it from my cousin for graduation. I'll prolly still use the polaroids somehow because im celebrating my birthday this weekend with my cousin!
Really thankful for these people who still put in the effort to get a present for me during this busy period.. I thought they won't really rmb because it's O level period and besides everyone is studying!
In no time things will change again; definitely for the better.