In Taiwan, my cousin lent me a digi cam with great zoom and focus so my photos turned out pretty much great but since I returned it to her my zoo photos were quite horrible and it ran out of batt halfway so I used my iPhone... And I couldn't be bothered to take so many photos because my iPhone memory is running out D: I seriously hope I can change my phone by CNY...
Okay the good news is that Linhui the great photographer did a vlog! Well kind of a vlog.. we didn't talk much. You can watch the video here in case the one I placed below does not work.
Some shots I took of the animals (not gonna put everything because most aren't good shots/animals are sleeping):
Hahahah can you guys just take a moment to think of a caption for this pic? Like seriously it can be some meme when you zoom in to it's face LOL
Just look at how Inuka sleeps. There's only one polar bear left here and it's just sleeping :') So cute ah even the position and it's face. Oh god if I could be like this everyday that'd be great.
And this guy here looks just so sad. Holding onto the tree trunk thinking bout life.
How everything turns out "black" when the sun shines directly on your camera ): But it turned out to be a pretty cool shot eh?
"Just hanging"
ASLAN hahaha ok kidding
Deb's favourite sloth
There were a few of them alligators/crocodiles all stoning like this I think they were sleeping hahaha
*inserts life quote here*
"feed me"
Took some selfies with the clique!
Face shape only suiting linhui's kind of shades :')
Trying to get a selfie with the pony
Group photo! Sadly Sarah went home earlier and Shannon only met us for dinner.
Had a really great time at the zoo with the clique! Ah but the zoo.. tbh all the animals kept facing their backs to us. Most of them just hide away from the crowd or slept.. So we couldn't really get nice photos of them :/
Was a pretty good day. Some of us got called for the JPSAE interview too! Haha and their interview was today. While I was telling terence about who got called I received the call from NP! Thank god they said I didn't have to go for the interview :D Just "we'll consider your application favourably" yay!
Okay then there was another call from Charles and Keith! Getting a temp job there till the end of March and you guys can come visit me on certain days at the Novena square outlet which is so out of the place :') Got this job through Recruit Express, an agency because a fellow tour mate (whom I met in Korea) girlfriend works there.. Pay isn't that high and I just found out that there's CPF... NUUUU I need the money :'( I have so many wants currently like books and stuff. Ugh and it really annoys me when you want something yet you can't find it!!! CNY is coming and im not ready for it at all. Oh well we'll see how it goes as usual.
On Monday, few of us dancers met up with Rachael! She used to be from our school till she transferred out to St. Margerets and we only met her a few times since then. Some pics!
So this is all for my updates! Will make it a point to blog about my Taiwan trip in my free time. Time check 4:13am wow I stayed up to do this blogpost. Damn. Okay goodnight I have to work at MICE tmr ):