Sunday, July 28, 2013
Maybe
Funny how we have so many thoughts directing each other. How much we want each other to know about our opinions and thoughts. But maybe it's just me. Because maybe I ain't that important enough for you to think about. Maybe I'm not important for you to try. Maybe I'm just a substitute. Maybe I'm just a stranger to you now. I don't think you even need me. I made no difference in your life and even if I'm gone you'll be able to live it well like how you've lived it till now. Even if we talk, I can sense that awkwardness inbetween. But maybe it's just me over thinking again. But I can't help it because I watched someone changed 360 just because of that one situation. I hope that you'd be different. Please be. I hope things get better. Maybe it's just me that I need to fix. And I'm working on it. Maybe it's just because of pms that I'm so insecure these nights. I hope that... I'm of need. And being cared for, loved and wanted.