Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Moving on.


Hi i've a few things on my mind that I really wanted to open up here so I guess it's time for me to blog it down? (:

M is a nice guy.. He's a nice boyf sometimes but. Somehow, sometimes people aren't really meant for each other. Maybe you won't get it. But our personalities clash and stuff. Maybe it's easier to relate if you ever experienced that. And even after we broke we dragged on for months and I feel it's really time to let go and move on. Because there's no way we could get better and I was feeling really horrible when it dragged on. So yeah.

Im currently really happy with my life now, EXCEPT O LEVELS yeah but from the viewpoint of friendship and family, yes. Everything is going well for me and I hope this carries on for as long as possible? Not to be pessimistic and a mood ruiner but when im always happy, someone or something ALWAYS comes along and ruin it. So i've been cherishing every trouble-free moment in my life now. One of the ways to be happy, I guess is to cherish the little things around you and be thankful for the people who never left. In the past you might never know that actually such little things will play a part in your mood, so I guess its time to clearly open your eyes and see what's there to cherish and appreciate. 

Speaking bout appreciation, people deserve to be appreciated. You don't freaking use people man, you appreciate the things they do for you. I feel so upset for my friends that try so hard yet they don't get accepted at all. They're really nice guys and if you ever have them as boyfriends I think they'll really cherish and appreciate you. But.. They tried their best. I know.. from the time I met them. So.. if you feel that someone is really trying hard for you and even though you appreciate but feel its impossible to get together, just tell them.. At least have the guts to tell them. Wouldn't you feel guilty if you make someone waste months of their life trying so hard for you? Sort out your thoughts and decide what to do. I think that my friends deserve to be truly happy after being sad for so long.

I hope that life would get better for everyone. And for those who have everything going well now, I hope it stays well.

Done with my thoughts now. 

What I did today- Procrastinate and celebrate Amelia's birthday @ Nandos 
Heheh HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMELIA! This cute girl somehow was MIA over the holidays and I haven't seen her since that extra study week in school! The food in Nandos was super good. The chicken was so tender sahjsdaflhafj IM GETTING HUNGRY WHILE BLOGGING.
DAMN. RIGHT?!


 Haha then we went around window shopping, trying out dresses and shoes. Photos taken from linhui's dslr+instagram, and also shannon's instagram.

As of what im gonna do tomorrow, I think it's time I focus and finish up my homework. Gonna watch WWZ in the early afternoon though. ITS OKAY. Enjoy first study later. Such a crappy motto but yeah ahahhahaha. 

Im on ask.fm btw! ask.fm/Huimintay