I feel so unprepared. First time experiencing such lack of time... Like before prelims we had countless tests I don't even know what I was doing. We don't even really study for it because ain't nobody got time for that. Too many things to catch up with and prepare for. I don't blame SYF for causing the lack of time because I enjoyed the whole process.
This time, SYF with them, the remaining 12 dancers (including me) was pretty special.. We thought we couldn't make it... Seriously. Because we made so many mistakes and we didn't have enough practice. How could we ever have enough practice? Up till now I still feel that we're not at that level of perfection we're supposed to be. But I'll always remember how hard we tried to go for practices no matter how tired we were... Tuesdays were school > chem SRP > Dance . Trust me, dance takes up A LOT of your energy... By the time we get home we barely have time to really take a break and we would have homework and stuff.. So due to all the practices I kinda lagged behind in my D&T journal and school work. But I guess it was worth it huh? (: SYF during sec 2 was just the 1st attempt for us, and now we're graduating and we made it this time round. We made it not because of just us alone but everyone around us. I don't think I ever mentioned on this blog how Mr Lau and the art students helped us so much, our other dance in-charge teachers like Mdm Wang, Ms lee and Mdm Ma did help us a lot too by giving us encouragement.. But Mr Lau was like wow haha the effort he put into helping us was something we never really got before. Im really thankful towards him for doing all of this although he's in charge of the modern dance. OH YES. The dance juniors!!! They are so sweet! So glad im able to interact with them during my last year in school and cca!
Just chillin' before SYF.
"Don't cry Tracey!"
Art students and juniors did this for us omg so sweet right?
Mr Lau drew this :')
Oh and some pictures of the SYF rehearsal Mdm Wang took that's on Linhui's blog.
Sec 1 - Tedeum
Sec 2 - Sword Dance (SYF) haha I forgot the dance name oops
Sec 4- Celestial Bliss (Ribbon dance for SYF)
Okay getting back to the topic.. I've super super bad time management. I can't even emphasize on it further. I don't really have self-control.. Sigh. Told myself to keep working on it.. And I guess this prelims taught me a lesson huh haha. Speaking bout management.. I feel that I've been neglecting M throughout the whole month. Which was the mugging period for prelims. And Chinese O's are in less than 20 days?! How am I supposed to handle all of this.. Although prelims are over I don't feel less burdened.. I need to work hard for my chinese because it still sucks and yes D&T. Just received back my journal today and my burden level was increased by 100 ):
Lack of time, lack of communication, distance. That's what happened. Now im feeling so lost and I have to figure a way how to carry on being like this.









