Saturday, April 6, 2013

Little catch-up.



It's been ages since I blogged because there was really nothing much to say about. But today I feel that I should just say how I really feel bout time flying so quickly... Maybe for others it isn't, but for most of me and my friends its like WOOOSH and in a blink of an eye O level Chinese is gonna be in like 1-2 months wtf? It's pretty crazy how we're living our lives normally each day but I guess there're just too many activities going on everyday that keeps us so busy and we can't slow down. But who has the time to slow down man.. Time's running out. And I feel that i'm not good enough for anything yet.
Oh, SYF is just next next tuesday, on 16th April. I don't think the dance is good enough yet, and i'm really scared we won't do well. Less than 10 practices to SYF.. Maybe we can do it. The ribbons are not easy to handle I must say. All those dancers using the ribbons so well practice so much that it doesnt tangle up, and the energy the use must be controlled. See, its not easy! Difficulty level increased by the costume, urgh the head gear. It's huge, tall and heavy! But I guess the overall appearance made us look like fairies.. Kinda what audiences said. This pic is from the full-dress rehearsal at Kallang theatre! 
Well... It's the last syf we're gonna be competing for together and it's our last year too. Everyone's gonna step down after this and we won't get to dance together next time..
Sigh so I hope everyone would do well! Gonna have to improve on Chinese, English, Maths and SS because I just pretty much suck in those subjects. Alright it's gonna be a typical Saturday with dance and D&T tmr. Bye guys, till then!