Thursday, January 24, 2013

End 2012 - Start 2013

Im blogging because I finally have enough things to talk bout now. Things were definitely diff after everything's gone and through those weeks I went from crazy to sad sad to sad. But sometimes when even not caring, some slightest things hurt.

Speaking bout which things that hurt, he's pretty much moved on. I've expressed how much I hated seeing him with someone but obviously I can't be selfish about that since everyone moves on. This week wasnt that good, bawled my eyes out and stuff. But at least im starting to think more postively now, partly all thanks to him and all of my great friends. I haven't posted stuff bout Korea, im really too lazy to type everything out but its all said in pictures on my facebook. But I have some pretty nice pics.








Oh then I attended cousin's 21st birthday chalet!

Following up was the start of the new year and sch started. Mmm sch was just full of talks and spending money on files. How shitty. Stress is piling up and I hope I can cope throughout the year. Dance is also getting pretty intensive because SYF is gonna be coming, around 16-18 April. Had study camp last week, it was really a waste of time because most teachers went for camp and they weren't around to teach. So it was pretty wasted. Photo taken during class bonding time in the study camp. Haha love the dancers.


Sadly Jasmine and Germaine wasn't there. Only the 4Truth dancers. So why not snap a photo with out class tees? (: 

Recently went to one of ODT's shows, The Art of Faking. Seems like a super cool show and Ms Low looked super good in the costume and in the dance! Haha we all planned to dress up that day then head for dinner afterwards. A pity Amelia and Tracey couldn't make it so here's the rest of us 


 Sigh didn't manage to get a photo with only me and Ger in it. But oh well at least we're in the group photo!
Hahah asked Shannon to take this for me, super poser I know lol but its just for fun


That's probably so far the happenings that I can blog about. I hope tmr will be better, I must think that way (: There're many people willing to help me and care for me, and I shouldn't waste that. Haha okay good bye guys till next time!