Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Post-EOYs


Hi guys its been really long since I blogged again, I guess i'll only update when I want to and then i'll announce the post on twitter? (: Okay anyway EOYs finally ended. After like 3 weeks of dragging? But these EOYs feel exceptionally weird. Like I don't even have the study mood on.... And there was no determination... Just felt like crap. Guess i'll do badly for these EOYs because I had to force myself to study for the sake of passing. As usual, the papers i'll screw up is ss? math. Paper 2 was hard shit, didn't even complete most of the front questions, and didn't have enough time to complete the graph. Wouldn't score for paper 1 too and i'll probably get an F9 again. Sigh how disappointing.. Even though I bought an assesment weeks before the paper and practiced it, I guess the practice wasn't enough because I didn't do the tougher questions. OH. AND ENGLISH WAS HARD. Hope I don't faillllll sigh.

If I ever pass maths... I think i'll literally cry tears of joy. Because I haven't passed maths since I came in secondary school.... And if im not in the F9 zone i'll be kinda contented cos I improved? Hmm. Oh... I don't have confidence for my papers at all.. Like SS, Geog and chinese. Only have confidence in chem, bio and maybe D&T? Overall I think i'll won't to well ah...... SO INSECURE ):

Oh yes. Even though exams ended today for me, there's still POA and Amath tmr for the other students! So couldn't go out with any of the girls and marcus today because they either take POA or amath. Sigh ):


It seems like i'll constantly have problems and quarrels with marcus and it really sucks..... affected my study mood on saturday.... horrible day. Hais I hope everything's gonna be fine now though.... Like no more quarrels for the moment? ): OR FOREVER. Everything's is just so tensed up and heated up... I wish we could settle it calmly like we did in the past.. Oh well.... But I shouldn't be complaining anything now because we're fine now. Okay shhhhhhhh.


Kinda scared for next week because we'll have to receive results and there's Maths on monday.. NUUUUUUU... Okay but I have mentally prepared and set my goals for next year!!

BUY MATH ASSESMENT 
DO MATH ASSESMENT A FEW TIMES A WEEK
CONSULT TEACHERS
CONSULT FRIENDS
CONSULT EVERYONE
PASS MATH EVEN AFTER BELL CURVE
DO PARENTS PROUD
DO MYSELF PROUD

That's for math only! I've yet to set the other goals. Probably gonna keep having group study with friends a few times every month to catch up and revise on studies so I won't die from overload in the brain during O's. 

No school for the next 4 days, bye guys! ^^