Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Moody :/
So I told myself that i'll blog about results and my funny mood after I get back all the results. So as usual I failed math. I really didn't expect to pass math... Just wanted to see how badly I would fail. And yeap I kinda deproved from around 5 marks from MYEs I think? To 30/100. Even though I got motivated at the start to practice math again, I bought the assesment book for practice, consulted teachers and friends... I guess I really had no motivation to finish math in the end and somehow the mood wasn't really there.. Idk why but... I'll try harder next time. Which is next year haha. I can't afford to fail math for O levels.. I really can't.. Haha I wish I was good at math from the start. Build up my foundation and all. Laziness caused me this. Not practicing enough, having a super weak foundation and hence not able to score in math. Sucks.
Oh and im really glad I topped chem! Topped in class but im not sure if I topped the cohort. But im really satisfied alr :D I didn't expect to ever top... Haha my joy sajfhsdlagkjashdagksljg ^^ Oh and I passed bio too, got around 40/60 so I guess my chem will pull up my bio. Thank god there's gfa too.
Failed SS just by a mark.. Had no confidence and didn't expect to pass though. Didn't really know whether to be satisfied or sad with 24/50. But then I passed geog, so im not gonna fail my combine humanities!
Passed D&T too. Lol the marks were 59/100 and I didn't really believe it.. So I calculated again and then I thought maybe my math has a problem so I asked nicole to count for me. And yeap haha mr kang didn't add the last page which was worth 14 marks woah.... So yeap met my expectations in the end (:
Did pretty badly for english. I think my overall failed... But luckily I found marks to pull up my paper 2 which in turn increases my overall. So I passed. Damn.. The english paper wasn't easy. Many people failed and they had to moderate the marks. Passed Chinese! Haha but obviously deproving hais.....
Okay, enough of the results. Have to go for the stupid run tmr..... Thought everything was cancelled cos of the failed macritchie event. But no, kcp still had a glimpse of hope. But I still have to go sch tmr? Since we have to check the mark sheet in the first period. Oh well.....
Oh and these days my mood has been really ~~~~~~ I guess cos im pmsing. Okay goodbye.. Sigh.


