Sunday, June 10, 2012

summer ☀

Hi!! here to update bout the hols and rant bout my thoughts because I can't really hold it in anymore :/

Hmm so let's start with 4/6/12! Went out with brian to town, watched Snow white and the huntsman. Well i would rate that like 3.5/5? Not really such a good ending... She got together with none of the guys... Weird. Okay I shall not be a spoiler~ Then we walked randomly around town and talked, kinda boring because we didn't intend to shop nor feast on good food ):

7/6/12

Went out with Lynn, Nicole and Amelia to Sentosa! Headed to Palawan beach ^^ Sigh I didn't know they brought extra clothes.. And I didn't at all.. So I went to Uniqlo @ vivo to get some cheap tank top. I think its kinda nice though :D Reached palawan beach around 1+ I guess? We walked into sentosa and took a free bus ride to the beach! So we paid $1 for the entrance fee only (: and so since I only had an extra top and no extra shorts I TRIED my best not to get myself wet... But they ganged up and pulled me in! Luckily not that wet though because I could resist hahaha. Here's some pics that I took with my phone and lynn's ipad:




                                                                                      This is retarded but fun okay don't judge!







heh okay pics are not in order! We had so much fun that dayyy ♥ But then I kinda turned lobster the next day... Amelia went home earlier, then Lynn, Nicole and I ate dinner at vivo and slacked at the outdoor area. Had a h2h talk and ate the snacks I bought for the outing.
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So...... M finished his course and that whole week was so empty without him. We barely talked, and as days passed we talked lesser and lesser.... His condition is that im supposed to not talk to him that much yet still be in love with him hahaha like yknow how married couples are right? They don't text much and only talk when they're tgt. But no I cannot live like that or be in such a r/s because I am very insecure and I need someone who will be there anytime when I need him, not just appear during a period of time. And yes I really am a very difficult person to be with im sorry but that cannot change and its so hard to comply to that condition.

And he's kinda pissed with the course because he didn't get the gold award or smth, but I feel that that mood wrecked everything up. I felt that he completely changed to another person. The way he talks and how he treats me....  Its like he doesn't really bother anymore... But I can't do anything ya. And we are not attached so yeap I have no rights too!! I just hope that things will get better... And I shall not blog more bout this because its too confidential hmmm.

Guess that's all! Going for my neighbor's wedding today, they're so nice to invite us (: Had the buffet lunch just now for the wedding and I think im gonna do my brows later at j8 ^^

Byeee!