Friday, June 15, 2012

Like this yo like this


Hi guys heh just felt like updating my blog but there's not much to say though. Mostly personal feelings which can't be publicised here and some worries that are also confidential. How annoying that it has to be kept in my mind. But thankfully I have such friends like Derrick to rant out my bull crap to him ahaha ♥ Somehow so many of my close friends are either busy or overseas and I can't go out with them.... So today im stuck at home again. Urgh I really wanted to go out today like die die must go out but then I have no one to go out with!! I just wanna go far east plaza :'( and shop but well money is a huge problem for me.

Gonna go to jcube tmr with linhui to support shannon lee, pearlyn and fedora in their teenage kpop dance audition from 2-5! So if you guys are free go down to support too! Because audience plays a part in the marks and im sure you'll love to see what dance they've come up with (:

So few days ago I studied at coffee bean with Debbie and Sarah. Well not really study but we chatted to but I really did work okay!! But there's still so much to be completed omg the workload is unimaginable urghh!!

Then ytd I went with bro and mum to shaw house to watch Madagascar 3. Really funny show and its totally worth your time and money! :D Wanted to watch MIB 3 but there were not enough seats ): Anyway I've been craving for baked rice for days alr. Pastamania's baked rice!!! but im not able to satisfy my crave so I shall just wait.....

Really silly and dry post with not many photos im so sorry, okay goodbye till then!