Hi! Okay im really lazy to blog during the hols and yep its the last day of hols and I kinda forced myself to blog. So I didnt really do much like going out on the last week, because I had D&T AEM at SP again... Oh god I really hate the theory because I barely understood anything! So much shit.. And the good thing is that most of the things we did were practical so im glad at least because I soldered quite well! Heh every practical requires soldering which means I sniffed in alot of toxic hur. And the things we did we kits.. Like LED flashing lights and buzzers all those. Like this
This is only one but we did around 4-5? There's one with flashing LEDs that form a heartshape :DD So I hope i'll pass this AEM. And yeah engineering is really not my type hmm. They gave us a tour in the SP library and it was so cool!! haha tables and walls that are able to be drawn on. So much better than NLB. Oh and this is what me nicole sarah and vanessa did for the end project of aem! Its a lantern :D Sadly it wasn't switched on by the electricity yet but it looked better with lights on!
So glad the course ended too because had to wake up around sch time and travel all the way to dover. I wonder what will happen if I have to do that everyday in the future because no polys are near Bishan :'(
Oh yeap. The new sch timetable is shit. Extended sch hours for monday and friday. Sigh don't mean what she said... So im probably gonna go back to the miserable life of sec 3. Wake up --> Sch --> Sleep . Great thing is its Amelia's birthday tmr! ;D Maybe gonna eat at Astons or smth? Then head on to bio tuition... Long day hmm. Gonna spend the last day of my hols doing chi proj with nicole and lynn and chionging hol hw! Not the best idea but I have no choice and probably most of the students are doing (:
Alright till then!



