Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hectic (( _ _ ))..zzzZZ

Heh hello! So I'm blogging on the bus towards home now, really afraid I have no other time to blog since so many tests are coming up. (;_;)And I rarely use the comp! Should really get a laptop eh? ( ̄◇ ̄;)

So it was youth day yesterday, went out to celebrate jasmine's birthday. Well it really wasn't a celebration.. Met early in the morn with jasmine lynn and Nicole, and passed jas her present. DIY-ed her a small canvas bag and I think it's kinda screwed up! :'(

Then because Nicole and I didn't want to go raffles place and amk for sushi with them, so we went to 313 to walk around. Haha spent 1h or less than that at neü look! And we spent it all trying on shoes and a piece of clothe! o(^▽^)o

Went to bugis street to just check it out, it's been long since I went there!! Then walked to haji lane.. Haji lane's nice.. But things there are a little too overpriced for me HAHAHAH call me a cheapo or whatever but I didn't want to spend much! (´・_・`)

Kinda disappointed today, supposed to spend the whole sch day with m but we didn't at all.... They didn't wanna move away at all and chizhing refused to switch places.. Wtf la really upsetting okay!! Felt so pissed during recess then became sad and disappointed during eng lesson....

Gonna having bio ct and math test tme, oh god I suck at plants for bio. Goodbye! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ just check out my instagram for pics and updates!!