Tuesday, May 15, 2012

One more fucking love song, I'll be sick.


I have REALLY cute classmates. Yeah some classmates are really great friends ♥♥ Im kinda glad that everything's going well now, except for the MYE results.. 

Okay so I dont think I can remember my results, but English was a pass for both papers, just that its a little close to border line. Failed maths as usual 32/80. But I think at least I improved.. And im kinda glad for that. Just gotta work harder for EOY! I already thought of how im gonna work harder for maths all in my mind (; And I really hope it'll turn to reality LOL. No more procrastination! Oh and I failed SS too. I thought i'll fail worse but im just 3 marks away.. 22/50. But 3/4 of the class failed! Those who passed are such geniuses... I hate SS lololol. Im really happy with my chem results, 54/65. Even though im not the highest but I improved ^^ But my tuition teacher expects 59 wtf please the top in chem only scored 58.5. Which is lynn (: I really dont like people expecting so much of me... I don't even have that much confidence in myself! Passed bio too, 44/65. Improved I guess?? Glad for my sciences. And chinese.. Dreadful subject but I passed woooo! Forgotten the scores alr. And all im left with is geog. I'll be getting it on thurs!! Pray i'll pass. 

Shall stop talking bout results alr, such a bore. Soooo Nicole and I did a surprise for the people we knew and most of our classmates! We bakedddd 

Cookies! Its both our first time baking, and im glad its edible :D Even though those that tasted it said that it was super soft.. It was still nice! Goood. Packed the cookies in small little paper bags and taped them. We baked over 168++! Wonder when i'll bake again but it was such an enjoyable experience ^^

Went to lunch with linhui, kevin, mingshu and luetao aft sch today at the Manhattan fish market! Shared fish and chips with linhui. The guys were really jokers. Laughed like hell till I choked on coke LOLOLOL. Went to Manhattan fish market on sunday to celebrate for Mother's day also, ordered good food



nomz. Slept for a few hours earlier on just now, I have no idea how im gonna sleep later. Okay goodbye!