Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Swag swag swag on you

Omg look at the cute kitty ^^^^^^^^

Hahaha okay I haven't blogged in ages, like 10000000000 years have passed since I blogged. Im REALLY REALLY glad and more relaxed that MYEs ended today! Its been dragging on for 3 pathetic miserable weeks including normal lessons too.. But I guess the pros of having lessons is that we can seek more consultation and the cons is the drag.

I broke down after SS exam.. Like cried all these... because I was sooo stressed as I screwed it up when I studied so hard. I rarely study hard okay... And recently I've been putting alot of effort just for the MYEs and to catch up on studies... So guess i'll just have to manage stress and study smarter next time :'( And all the papers after SS... I totally got traumatic from the experience from SS.. So I tried hard not to stress myself. And my confidence level was 0. Not every exam was manageable.. Oh well just have to try harder for EOYs then :/

These two paragraphs summarizing my 2 weeks of misery must've made you bored. Yeah I feel bored and sad by typing that too. Really mundane week just with my books as a companion ~.~ But obviously after exams we'll all go out right? yep so I went out with Nicole today!



        ^^^ This is a bimbotic pic of me taken by Nicole^^^

We started off with cine! hehe. Went to watch The Lucky One. Love it! Super touching :') And zac efron is soooo hot ♥.♥ ahh those seductive blue eyes and muscular hot body...
oh damnnn ♥♥♥

Oh! and Shu Ming enlisted for NS alr.... sigh he's not coming back till 2-3 weeks later! Take care shumzzz although I know you will never read this!

Gonna go school for just a short period tmr, just for registration of ic... ah my photo really looks hilarious okay. One eyebrow higher than the other. Its always like that when I smile >:( Will not post it here cos its so embarrassing but its on instagram! @paintedcheeks (: 

Linhui mentioned me on her blog and im really thankful and greatful for that :') hahaha I want to link her.. but im scared random people will visit her blog so  better not take the risk!

Vamp diaries now, goodbye (;