Sunday, April 22, 2012

Stone-heart


Ohhkayy hi. Im not used to the new blogger... Didn't change in the past when they gave me the choice to, since linhui said it sucks. But it auto-changed >:(

So last sunday, went to watch The Vow with my couz. Kinda funny cos its meant for couples and we're just cousins! But its okay, cousin bonding time and I get to watch the movie :D
A really touching true story. Then went to lunch at subway. Saw fuyi and clarence! And their friends I guess? Then spent the rest of the sunday at dh's house (:

Anyway.... MYEs are coming. LIKE REALLY NEAR. 4 more days from today. Kill me now please I haven't started studying!!! x.x So after lunch im gonna really study SS. Umm yeah the first 2 paper is on thursday. Bio students end on 9may because there's only physics paper left on 10may! :D Glad im in bio. But I think im coping with studies, just needa polish some subjects like maths. I guess im just too lazy and that needs to be changed!

Im not sure where im going later, hopefully to J8 or smth as I needa get some stuff like schedule book and strepsils for M ^^ My memory's really bad. And I know its kinda weird to get a schedule book when its alr April but at least it'll do me good (:


Recently had fever and flu. Thank god fever's gone overnight cos of the medicine (: Alright I better start on work now!