Friday, April 13, 2012
Part of me.
Hello! Its the school's 85th Founder's day tmr, so there's no school but sec 3 gotta be present.. So yeah, gonna go to school at night. At in the morning, we have e-learning. Sucks, but at least there's no school. I've been waiting for this day for weeks... Ah anyway, since me and my bro have e-learning, im gonna head to lynn's house to do. And Marcus lent me his laptop! Heh such a nice person ^^ ❤ I owe him, really. And I shall pay back.
Had chem test this week, glad its over. Feel much lesser burderned! But damn, I think i'll be worrying bout the results cos I found it a little hard, and I was really sian. So no matter how much I revised nothing much went in my brain...
I've yet to catch titanic nor the vow, really want to catch 'em all but there's just no time. Le sigh. Maybe there's more time from now on, since dance has stood down for the MYEs. Today was the last dance lesson and he came! Thought we were all gonna get lectured but in the end we didn't. First time. Phew.
Last week's:
Oh yeah, Petra senior high's students from Indonesia came to our school for an exchange programme! And they're like aged 17?? And our class has 42 ppl alr, plus 8 indo students.... 50. Yeap it was kinda packed, in the classroom and the lab. But they were nice! And so far I only got to know Stefani and Bosta. Well not really Bosta cos I didnt really talk to her... But yes, Stefani! Damn she's kinda pretty and chatted with her today! They're leaving on sat/sun ): and she's really good, drew some of us. This is me hehehehhe
Hahaha we both like stitch! Look at the bottom right of the pic ^^ And here's a photo with her:
okay okay, I better go sleep as e-learning starts at 8. Gotta be at lynn's house by then! Goodbyeee x.
.jpg)