Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The one that got away.


Hi. I've been procrastinating bout blogging, since ytd. And I wanted to blog today since 5, and its alr 1+ ! :X woops. Anyway I told zoey i'll blog.. So yeap.

Went to work on thurs at cousin's house, it was fun even though I stayed up till 3am. LOL. Then we went to the family chalet on fri tgt (: Unfortunately theres no pics for chalet since no one bothered to take, and I kept my camera in my bag. So I googled and found this pic of the chalet !

Aloha changi chalet. To be honest I dont like the place. Its so ulu! And if you see, its a open entrance. So if you leave your stuff in the living room, theres a chance of it being stolen at night. And it looks old. The beach there is dirty. I don't know if you call it a beach, cos you can only see 1/4 of the sand left. The rest has been covered by grass! Even though the place wasn't great, I think it was really a great bonding time with my cousins!

So I reached there around 4.30, then uncles and aunties were alr starting the fire for the bbq. Then walked with my cousins along the coastwalk. The sea breeze was really strong (Y) and the sand was dirty. Heh. While walking, we saw this

Hahaha it's a sea snake or smth I guess? But I think someone fished it and just threw it there. Its dead! Then we went back for bbq. I didnt eat much, was bbqing the chicken wings most of the time. Then went to play ps3 and learn mahjong. So far, i've only learnt the basics. 2 eyes and 4 sets to win. Then went to bathe. I got creeped out at the toilet :/ the mirror's frame is made out of wood, and its all chipped. The door's kinda chipped below too.. I was staring at the mirror the whole time I was bathing ._. Stayed up to watch 'You're the apple of my eye' But i didn't watch finish... Slept around 3 plus.

Drove to changi village in the morning to get subway for my bro! Then walked back with my cousins. We were really rotting back at the chalet. Tv and ps3 all the way. Till its around 5 plus and the second bbq starts. This time, its with our distant relative. Father's cousins. And yeah, we know their sons. Their sons are around our age too! We didn't really talk much at first. We rarely meet so yeah. Jonas was setting up the fire for the bbq and brandon was fanning the fire. Lol kinda awkward, guests doing the job. Then slacked at the other chalet. I forgot to mention, we had 2 chalets! Beside one another. So we went to the other chalet to play ps3 and also play blackjack. I didn't play though, no money on me.

Hahah I also played with jiaxin (: Carried her around both chalets. She was sooo hyper that day! And the cute part was that I said "wee!" then she said "weee!" too. hahaha omg. Then when we all laughed, she also started laughing like "hahaha!" Cuteness overload! Then jonas told us bout och and all the haunted places. I creeped out. Since it was all true by his experience. They left around 1 plus. Then dinghao, shuming, qinwen and I slacked at that chalet till 2 plus.

Woke up around 8 the next day, chionged to the hawker centre at changi village. All of my relatives left while I was still sleeping! Then had breakfast there. Walked back, packed up and got ready to check out. Went to downtown east after that. Uncles and aunties wanted to see some shoe sale there. But my cousins and I slacked at mc cafe. Walked a little and went to the food court. Then ate lunch at amk then went home ~

I slept when I went home. Was so shag. Damn grumpy when I was in the car cos it was so uncomfortable that I couldn't sleep !

Alright, thats all for the chalet. And im really trying to re-adjust my body clock back. I said to myself that I gotta sleep by 1. LOOK ITS ALR 1.27 WTF. Procrastination caused me this. Its so shitty. Okay im probably gonna be going out the next few days, and busy doing my hol homework or wrapping books. Well idk, see which one I feel like doing first. Alright, nights (: