Friday, December 2, 2011
Back to december ☺
Hi. Was planning to blog ytd on 1 dec but I was too lazy since I woke up late and was busy watching 'God of study' its really a nice show although im only at ep 5 ... But theres 2 cute guys, Lee hyun woo and Yoo seung ho :D Using comp has been a bore cos I've watched till the end of vamp diaries, and rumours said that the next episode comes out next year T-T Grrr have to wait. But i'll still love ian somerhalder !
Hur hur hur ♥.♥
Worked from mon to tues, stayed over my cousin's house from sunday aft we got back from jb for dinner. I was down with flu on mon. Was resting at my cousin's house the most of the time, and I was better during tues and managed to work (: Then got my pay, and watched MAMA 2011 !
Watched breaking dawn with shawn on wed aft tuition. The movie was nice :D There was not much action at all, the movie was just about Edward and bella's wedding, honeymoon and bella's pregnancy. I guess part 2 will be much more exciting since bella becomes a vampire and the volturi appears. Apparently the I think the book is much better as the description is detailed and it makes you visualize the scenes.
I dont feel like going out so much these days, just slack at home. And the weather, its always raining. It'll be a problem if I go out. Im trying to get new pics. My pics are all really old and I need a new dp ):
Okay, theres nothing much to post anymore. Trouble maker !! ♥




