Sunday, December 25, 2011
☃ C H R I S T M A S ❄
Merry Christmas! (: Heh. Since im not sleeping yet, i'll update.
Went out with Lynn on fri! No pics with her though. We didn't shop much cos we went to watch 'We bought A zoo' really awesome show based on a true story! Bought dance jacket in the end only. So we walked around 313 and H&M. Kept on playing jokes on each other, and talked alot. Wanted to go far east plaza but we had no time! And it was raining heavily. We ran to the road opp takashimaya and there was a kind man who offered to shelter us there! Hahaha and there were a few guys beside us planning bout asking someone to shelter them. Really thankful to that man :D After getting out of the umbrella we were giggling and laughing like mad women. Hahhaha. My whole sandal got soaked in the puddle! Then we walked to Orchard Mrt and took to dhoby ghaut, then went separate ways! Went to Marina Square to find mum and bro. Ate BK after that, then walked around awhile. Dad picked us up and we went to whoampoa to eat (:
So, on Christmas Eve which is supposed to be today since im not sleeping yet ... Celebrated it at my aunt's house! The food was heavenly. Pizza hut, KFC and home cooked food. And there was durian pie and log cake!! I ate soo much today :X Was really full after that. The log cake tasted great.
I dont think I have any Christmas presents this year though ): Well its okay. I dont reallt receive it every year though..
Wished everyone just now at 12am. And Shannon lee was so sweet! She called everyone of us to wish Merry Christmas! Love her ♥
Spending Christmas at my cousin's house tmr! I think that would be the best. Love them ♥ Alright, enjoy your Christmas! Bye (:

