Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Kill them with kindness.


Okay hi, I realise im always blogging around 12+ or later. But its okay. 

So I was wrong about Christmas. Actually I didn't really have the Christmas spirit cos I know nothing much was gonna happen, I better not expect so much. Ah and really, nothing happened. Woke up in the afternoon, watched tv, ate at cousin's house and went back home (: Really wasted it right? Yeah when everyone's partying away. No one asked me out, so yeah ): 

I think I became a loner over the holidays, or have I been a loner all along? Lynn's gonna go lake toba on 29th dec, means I cant spend countdown day with her. Jasmine cant go out :/ And ya, dont mention derrick. LOLOLOL. Natasha invited me to her church but I don't think my parents will allow. My dad's somehow prejudiced... umm. So im gonna spend that day celebrating my cousin's birthday then going home? Wtf no way im gonna waste the last day of my fucked up 2011. At least make the last day meaningful. So im gonna beg my parents to go town or smth. 

Went to sch for dance today, went earlier to practice The Boys. There was this bunch of red spiders laying eggs on the pillar which was fucking disgusting, made us have goosebumps and all. They all gathered around their eggs in a circle. Then kelly, tracey and tessa start smacking the wall and one spider fell and we screamed like hell. hahahha omg creepy-crawlies. Dance was supposed to start at 2, till dt called and say dance's cancelled for the whole week, and the training was supposed to be for yap members only. Wtf, and after reading linhui's blog, made me feel he really look down on us. He treats us at his disposal. But he doesn't even care anymore. Close to 1 or 2 months haven't see him alr? And he should know how much we wanted to perform voices and sword dance. Voices wasn't even performed once and we didnt perform sword dance since the NUS thing which I didnt go. Fuck it. We trained for sword dance so hard and he just throw it away. He wanted us to be united, we're trying so hard to be. And he doesn't even give a fuck anymore. Forget it... Why do I even rant so much bout it...

Derrick wanted me to post about him so yeah... Such a bastard go malaysia never even miss me. LOL. Come back only talk bout your shopping spree. Trying to make me jealous! And I think he's crazy. Go malaysia also wanna gym. Take a break uh! 

Clarence recently became my girlfriend. He said he's adorable. I think he's bhb. Hahahhaha. 

I think theres nothing to look forward to sch, only seeing my friends! Bro's gonna be in the same sch #primaryschoolyears And I think theres nothing to look forward to the new year too.. I hope i'll find smth to look forward to? ): 

Im tired and theres chem tuition at night tmr. Trying to get my hw done asap. Alright, nights!