I know by the time I finished this blog post, it'll alr be dated as 2nd jan. But oh well lol its still 1st jan for me (: So I celebrated countdown ytd with yi ling, rayoon, gabriel, clarence, morris, germaine and their clique which has shirlene, keng yong, yi xiang, and morris's brother. Lol idk the rest of the clique cos i've never talked to them! Only the first few I stated!
Met them at somerset mrt around 10.30, then trained to dhoby ghaut. Lol kinda awkward cos I dont really know all of them well. Then we reached clarke quay, and it was crowded there. Gab damn hyped, bought yiling, rayoon and I those devil hairband with lights. LOL retarded, but then soon everyone bought and wore it :D Walked pass the bridge and closer to the center stage. So many clubs over there. And so many people. All sweaty. Got squeezed and everything. Kept walking towards the stage, and the place got more squeezy. And we were all sweating. Then gab grabbed us all and started jumping, so I ended jumping too! Super fun. Clubbing atmosphere too. And there were people who piggy backed each other! Morris brother piggy back yixiang too. Haha. Clarence and morris piggybacked too! Oh and when it was just seconds away to 2012, everyone was shouting and hitting the inflatable things! And obviously gabriel shouted the loudest among us!
Then we partied a little while more and walked out of the crowd. Met gigi, juanhua, jodan, weihong, ranen, ivan and jeslyn. Gab went to drink with morris's bro and we went to 7-11 to get drinks. It was far from the centre stage :O Couldn't get in cheers cos it was fully packed, till the queue was out of the store. Aft we got drinks, gigi, juanhua and I went home tgt. It was hard time finding raffles place mrt cos those pinoys said it was closed, but only the front entrance was open. I dont think they saw it ._. Met shuming at bishan mrt, and went to his house to find my dad.
I pissed my dad off badly this time, like really bad. Family drama after I went home. Told derrick bout it and he gave me umm.. advice. Look's like he's really wise. LOL. But I was really troubled, and one of the few I could tell my probs to was him. And yeah, he never fails to cheer me up ♥
School's reopening tmr, if I count today as a monday. Not looking forward. My week's from now onwards are kinda packed.
This post is really plain, cos I didnt take any photos. Photos are on fb posted by shirlene! Okay, byee!




