Friday, October 21, 2011


Hi (: Multi-tasking now. Talking to derrick otp while blogging . So yeah, got back all my results :

English compo : 18/30
English letter writing : 18/30
English compre : 15/25
Lit : 43/50
Math paper 1 : 17/50
Math paper 2 : 13/60
Science : 49/100
Geog : 40/80
Hist : 43/80
Chi  compo : 30/40
Chi letter writing : 17/20
Chi listening compre : 14/20 

LOL umm ya so maths was a damn fail, total marks was 28/100 if you convert it to /100 . F9 sua lol. Then aft adding all the gfa and previous papers, my year overall is : 

English : B3
Chi : B4
Maths : F9
Sci : C6
Geog  : B3
Hist : B4
D&T : A1
Art : C5
Home econs : B4

Lol so my overall is 59.3%,  means im promoted to sec 3 express (: HEH YAYYY . Okay at least I didnt drop right ? I was worrying bout dropping the whole time. But theres so many people aiming for combine bio and chem im just afraid i cant get in... And im also scared that if too many ppl take poa i'll end up getting D&T. 

We can only take 6 subs for combine, amaths if only eligible. We have to choose between poa, d&t or art for the 6th sub. Usually its either you pick poa or amaths, or pick either d&t, art or f&n. But raja made f&n only available for NA so we cant. Ahh oh well. Guess i'll pick poa. Like more future uh ? Can go take accounting course in poly then be some accountant next time. Hmmm and I would take geog elect with ss cos if I took hist elect with ss its gonna kill me cos theres just too much to memorise; imagine bio, hist and ss. Hardcore. Okay, I think im over-thinking agian. 

Had dance for 3 consecutive days, god damn tired and aching all over. Just for the open house for the p6s. I think they will laugh -__- okay whatever. Some of them are immature ya ? And supposed to go out with syazwan on wed but cos of dance then couldn't go. So gonna go tmr, which is somehow later cos its alr 12am (: 

Dance today was not really tiring but got fucking picked on most of the time -.- Seriously damn irritating I swear. Shall not say what happened since I cant be bothered anymore and I dont wanna think bout it alr. But aft dancing at the concourse from the first day my knees got bruises and it hurts again ): ... Kept on kneeling down. 

Dont really have much to blog bout today, hope I have more to blog tmr (: Practically blogged cos I wanted to update bout my results. Receiving all the results were kind of a nervous and sad process uh, couldn't believe I topped lit in the class though. And I owe lester a meal for helping me to pass geog ♥ Thankyouuu (: Alright, bye (: