Sunday, October 30, 2011

F O U R T E E N


Hello (: Celebrated my birthday ytd. And yes im one year older. Lol I think derrick's birthday wish was the best ! " Happy birthday <3 You're one year older now and that decreases the chance of you getting a husband" LOLOL (Y) Kinda mean but yeah, really an awesome brother . Eh derrick if you're really gonna transfer i'll miss you damn alot okay. Idk why but even though we weren't in the same class before and if you're gonna appeal for physics and get in i'll be sad ):

And speaking bout classes, I got into my desired combine chem and bio. Then geog and ss, D&T . Lol im gonna appeal for poa . Dont think i'll get in cos I failed maths though. But i'll just try (:

Alright should get started on my birthday. Celebrated it with lynn and jasmine. Went for dance in the morning, then went to j8 for hagen dazz. Treated them !

Then went to kallang, lol had a hard time getting there -__- Didn't know the exact place of kallang leisure park and it was raining. And worse is that we weren't all in a good mood, kinda shag :/ So yeah in the end jasmine's father fetched us to kallang leisure park from mountbatten.

Went for ice-skating lol and I totally fail at it ~.~ Seriously. Fell 2 times and I kept on holding to the sides till my shoulder is aching now >< So managed to skate abit. Was holding the side like 99 % of the time. The 1% was when lynn held my hand to skate across (:

Then went with lynn to aunt's house at bukit timah, had dinner and birthday cake there (: Collected angpaos hehehe. Then took photos and polaroids like the one on top ^ I realized it looks like funeral photo if you take away the cake .__. My cousin took away the other polaroids to scan. Hopefully I can have them back ^^ Home aft that. Looool I only got 3 presents. Pathetic much? But there are a few people that's gonna give me (:
The necklace on the left is from josephine jie, and the right one is from my aunt. Letter and nail polish from lynn ♥ (:

Gonna have dance from monday to friday, 8-12pm. Crazy much. Body's gonna ache badly x.x Umm I dont really look forward to it though, gotta meet lynn at 7.30am everyday.

Alright, bye !