Sunday, October 2, 2011

O C T O B E R


Finally blogging aft a week (; and its quite late alr so im just gonna sleep aft blogging. My blog's been dead, gotta maintain. Why I didn't blog ? Cos I was studying the whole week like a boss ! #accomplishment Happy for myself cos I managed to put in the effort. I was a little slacky when revising, but at least I revised ! Not like my usual, not even studying. Been revising aft sch everyday execpt for thurs, at tuition. Mr ong let me study there and teach me if idk any question (: And yeah, recently made new maris stella and RI friends, they're friendly and helpful (: I find them so fucking smart. Lol seriously. 

Had chi paper on fri, fucking screwed it and im fucking disappointed in myself. The paper was hard and I didnt manage to finish it. During the last 5 mins my hand was trembling cos even if I wanna do those questions I cant. I dont even know how to do them. Sigh... Fucking cried when the paper ended . Cb sia idk what's gonna happen to me when they stream my class. Okay, I should maintain my vulgar lol . 

Quarreled a day before chi paper with my family. Yeah and I was really pissed so I said "lanjiao" then my father went to lecture me. He talk like I can go girls home and its the end of the world. Oh cmon, if I go girls home just cos of this, other ppl alr changi prison . Ah but I should really maintain my vulgar and use proficient english to mock ppl when im pissed. 

Celebrated Justin's birthday today, and Josephine jie jie bought him angry bird cupcakes. Its cool :
Heh, but we didn't eat them ): But his birthday cake was yummy as well ! Ate 2 pieces #fattening :X

Exams gonna continue next next week. Why did chi even come first. Screw the planning. So exams are gonna end on 14 oct and I got so many dates coming up with all my friends (((: Heh gonna be a fruitful 2 month holiday I guess? Dance + outing with friends + family chalet = Fruitful holiday YAY . I hope we're going overseas ): But daddy didnt say anything bout it ... Aiyahhh . 

Having tuition tmr and probably staying there or going home to study aftwards x.x Its worth it, its worth it. I MUST SCORE WELL FOR EOYS . Eyelids getting heavy its alr 1:57am now. I'll blog soon I promise (: 

Alright bye ♥