Wednesday, December 31, 2014

17


Notice:
This is a freaking late post on my 17th birthday HAHA which was 2 months ago. I kinda drafted out everything 2 months ago but didn't complete it? Im finally done with it now ^^ Not many words but I really appreciate those who are in the pictures. I just wanna post this before 2015 starts :)


Hello! It's been pretty long since I updated this space. I wanted to actually? But I was like meh too lazy. And i've a crazy load of assignments these few weeks.. It was pretty hard to find time just to catchup on my shows or even blog haha.

From my birthday:

Celebrated this earlier at my aunt's house on Saturday. My cousins and I kinda have a tradition to celebrate all our birthdays there every year? With a good feast and cake ^^ Ordered this red velvet cake from Cedele. So glad I bought this because it tasted so good? If you're wondering - that outer layer isn't cream cheese! More like vanilla cream/icing. I don't really like red velvet cake actually - first time I tried it at coffee bean and it was like.. sour?! After that experience I didn't want to try red velvet cake anymore. But it was highly recommended so yeah I tested & YES IT WAS SO GOOD. Wasn't even sour. And for those who don't like sweet stuff, I think this is the cake for you because it's not overly sweet? Its like.. Perfect hahahaha.


So that one night before my birthday, decided to meet lynn after a long day in school and bam she surprised me with a cake and a cheesy card HAHAH. Was really touched when I read the card.. We've come a long way since P1 :') Love you babe. And really proud of you for doing well for your promos hehehe 


Clock stroke 12 and... 
I was bathing and hweeshin called me HAHAHHA I really appreciate it tho :') *inserts many kissy face emojis* Blogger needs to have emojis. Im dying trying to express my feelings just with words. 

Shannon drew this really cute cake and my bro wished me too heheh


Ivan passed me the chocolate he bought for me earlier during lunch break because he was scared that it would melt HAHAHAH. But I really appreciated the thought of getting this for me. So cute couldn't bear to eat it. (but I still ate it anyway couldn't bear to let it melt too)

Bam. Part of Deadpool surprised me in lecture HAHAHA. I was quite speechless hahaha I really didn't expect them to come. Really thank you all for putting in the effort to remember my birthday and plan such a surprise although you guys are all very busy :')

Edwin Ho - Someone who makes me laugh even with the stupidest things. Thank you for being my source of joy whenever we meet up for dinners or randomly meet in school :') *Inserts heart*

Chun hsien and daphne couldn't make it earlier at the LT so chun hsien suddenly called and asked me to wait outside mkp! Aw man thank you both for coming up to find me!!! 

Mm yeah Tay-tay.

Kok :) Thank you for being such a wonderful person. Although you might not see this, I'm really very glad to have met someone like you. Really appreciate the fact that you remember everyone's birthdays and put up a surprise for them :) You're the best! 

Daphne ^^ 

My one and only thick-skin baobei. Thank you for being through so much poly shit with me babe. Like you said, no friendship is perfect. But I believe our friendship will last and we have so much more to experience in the years the come! Thank you for always being there for me at the weirdest hours at times, and really entrusting things to me. That made me put my complete trust in you too :) I don't know what school will be without you. Can you imagine a blur person like me getting shit done during class? NOOO. Without you I wouldn't even be that alert on what to do hahaha. As much as I know you want a super long dedication, IM NOT A WORDY PERSON LIKE YOU. Maybe you should wait till Feb 20 i'll give my best shot on that ;) Really loved the scrapbook you gave me :') It's so meaningful with all our memories in there. Quality > quantity. *hearts hearts hearts* Love you (although you're freaking thick skin 24/7)
!!! 

HI BBY! There are so many reasons why I'm glad that you're in my life. Never did I expect that I would be this close to you because you were so quiet during BAOC HAHA. But in the end we all became close and I'm really glad for that because you taught me so many things.. And advised me along the times where I doubted myself. So really, thank you babe. Constantly checking up on me simply just to ask if I'm alright? Remember that period when you asked me "so how are you?" everytime you met me? Well usually when people ask me that I would just be like "I'm fine/Im just tired" and such but I was really able to open up to you when you asked me that question. Thank you for always guiding me, even now. Both you and van are like older sisters to me, taking care of a blur person like me all the time :') Love you shin, and our hweehui adventures. I do look forward to more picturesque adventures! 

CHAI. Im so sorry that I haven't been talking to you so much lately, a lot of things has been going on and we're all busy. But I'm really happy that you went to muaythai with me last sem! But honestly I feel bad because I'm not a guy and you can't really exert all your force :( Sorry... Even though you stopped muaythai currently, I'm really glad to still see you at the smoking corner and around school. Idk why but seeing you/shin around school makes me so happy!!! And you never fail to make me laugh about the epic situations you always tell the group about hahaha! Love you chai :) Oh and I feel really bad about you dressing up just to take a photo with me on my birthday but I wasn't in school anymore ;-;

Marcus!

Jordon. I couldn't be more thankful that I met him this year :')

Lastly, Ivan!!!! Can't believe we actually talked since S&W happened HAHAHAHA. Im so thankful that he stayed this whole while. 

Headed on to Marche with the bestest the next day and I had a super great meal. Thank you for fishing out time for me even when your promos were coming :') Much love.