Im quite worried to be honest, if anything is actually absorbed into my brain while I'm studying these days. I really get my motivation at wrong timings of the day and it really sucks because most of the times I don't have the motivation to study in the day :( Worries the hell outta me. Exams are just in a few days, I really don't know what to feel tbh. But most of it are bad feelings because yeah... I've been really distracted, need to get some shit in my head like macroeconomics & bstats. Im really worried. Sigh pie. I hate how finals take up 50% of my GPA; and honestly I'm really scared to even think how much i'll get for my GPA. Sometimes I wonder if I'm in the right course because I really feel dumb in business and everyone's so smart in here. Wish time would bring me back to secondary school where I was just in combine science with my favourite class 4 truth.
Just a random pic I found, something that needs to get in my head and heart:
If you actually read until this point, haha thank you for tolerating and reading through my nonsensical weird posts in the wee hours of the morning (because MOST people have weird thoughts at this timing-or where people truly become themselves) well for me its more like self-reflecting. Hmm I realise I do a lot of self-reflecting, is that weird?
Okay goodnight :)
