So before this week I had 5 projects on hand, basically every module except BSTATS. Thank god bstats doesn't even have a proj or i'll probably die in doing stats LOL. But anyway, I'm so glad that 3 projects were due this week. Well not glad for the fact that the datelines were all a few days apart from each other, but hey 3/5 projects done, I CAN'T BE ANY MORE RELIEVED (For now). Last week when I realised I actually have so many things on hand, I guess reality really kicked in lol. Like benedict said, "Welcome to poly". Damn, hectic life, so many projs to be done.
Sometimes I wonder if I'm doing the right thing by participating in activities like CCA and currently performing for Apple Of My Ai event (Organized by TRM). I feel that I don't even have time for myself. By going for camps means that you're gonna have group meetings even after the camp ends. Well I really don't mind cuz I love my camp groups, but I really don't know how to juggle all of these. That brings me to actually having thoughts about whether I should skip my Red Camp SL interview today, and heap I skipped it. I haven't even attended red camp before, so I guess I don't have any feelings to it.. And it pretty much requires a high level commitment so I felt that during the holidays I rather spend some quality time with my family and myself, or even taking up a job to earn more money. I can't keep occupying myself with school-related things haha. I feel so bad to my family.. So I guess I would wanna make up to them by spending time with them over the holidays.
Throughout the week I really wanted a break badly, but I don't think I'll really have time for a break?... 2 more projects to go, BMGT and DSS. Thank god we split up the work for BMGT so from the slowest group we're pretty much sped up. And yeah for DSS, we're so lost because no instructions are given and we're actually supposed to set up a business and do the excel things ourselves (wtf).
Weeks are basically FLYING past now, I can't believe its alr mid-July. Im so glad that everyone pushed through this week. It's alr sunday since its 3am now, and a new week is starting again. Back to my hectic life of projects and trying to cope with my activities ha ha ha I guess somehow i'll pull through it :')
I really miss my secondary school friends especially my clique and I hope to meet them soon, even if its just for a dinner I really don't mind.
Finally kinda had a de-stressing session with my innova group ytd because we finally ended innova PERMENANTLY (FUCK YES) Innova was such a burden like d&t. And the only thing I'm glad about innova was that it allowed me to meet such great group mates. Well, I feel that actually we're more than group mates. More like friends because we all clique really well with each other and talk so much bullshit. I hope we don't die off and continue talking randomly, somehow. And oh, that means lessons on friday are just from 10-12 for me yay!!!!
Then headed on to Timbre @ arts house for dinner with the cousins! Ugh the pizza was so good. The truffle fries tasted pretty ordinary tho.
This looks like choc milkshake but no its actually alcohol, called Choco Choco. Shit, I'm such a kid right? Drinking such things that barely has the taste of liquor. But oh well it was nice.
Heading on to my niece's one year old birthday party tmr, then to Arwen's BBQ! Hope I tmr will goes even better than today so at least I won't regret on Monday :) Oh yeah.. I really need to get my formals soon LOL.
I've been feeling really insecure these days maybe because I've been constantly snacking in-between lectures/tutorials or like these few days, eating too much good food. Man, I need to do something about my body. This insecurity shit is killing me.
