Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Divergent + 49 Seats

Doing this post before I leave for Taiwan soon in like.. a few hours time? Just to update about my outing with Nicole yesterday! It's been quite long since I met her? Since CNY when we had our clique steamboat. Wanted to catch Divergent pretty badly because the book was great and I wanted to watch it in theatres. But as usual the book is always better. 

To summarize such a huge book into a movie in detail is pretty much impossible? The movie would be extremely long. So they cut out some parts such as Edward getting stabbed in the eye during initiation and meeting Uriah and Zeke? I think there are some others but I can't rmb. OH and Four's tattoo looks pretty cool!


Caught Divergent at Nex, and walked around because I was looking for shades. Bought my shades anyway pretty contented with it (: We wanted to do cafe hunting so Nicole found one at Outram Park called 49 Seats and its only open after 5.30pm. The food was really great. Worth the price? 

So sinful ;-; And Taiwan's gonna be a feast.... 
 Cheese fries!!! 

 Smoked duck pasta! 
Tastes different from normal pastas because of its sauce? It doesn't really taste of cream.. But the sauce is what made this pasta so good!

 Nicole's Tom Yum Pasta! 
Lighting was pretty bad because we were sitting outside.


That's all! Rushing off now goodbye (: