So I just felt like blogging today. Because its either I screwed up again or he has his reasons I guess. Everytime we quarrel or bicker.. There'll be a period where he wants me to leave him alone. And it kinda sucks. Yknow how much I can't do without him... Cos i'll be so worried and shit. I should get used to it, but there's always that teeny weeny bit that feels uneasy. And I really hate to leave him alone in that sense because it really feels that he can do so much better and he feels so fine without me. Im just saying la, maybe it's not really true but sometimes it feels that way and it really sucks. Haha its like im a little weakling going "ahh I can't leave you alone don't go". How gay and shit. Wonder why im like this, so sensitive. And he's just so insensitive and can just heck care and leave me.
Its just a day aft my birthday and im feeling like poop alr ah... Actually I didn't feel completely okay on my birthday too. It felt kinda meaningless, and I was bothering people to celebrate with me lol. Had lunch with M at udders
Yeap. Then went for dinner at astons at The Cathay with aunt and cousin. Had some chicken and sausage combo with iced chocolate. Pretty good food there (: No photos for this haha didn't take any.
Then quickly headed back to bishan for sparklers with Lynn and Nicole. Thought it'd be boring but it was quite fun!! Took many many unglam photos but I guess i'll just take the glam ones to post it here.
Oh yeah, I realised these 2 days of OLPP has been passing so quickly idk why, but lessons seems to end so quickly. Alright bye.