Dont know why, maybe cos of pms but really this temper of mine really upsets me... Getting super paranoid over things easily. When I bet from another perspective it just seems ordinary but to me its just like "ah fuck fuckkk youuu" Trying so hard to control my temper, I really don't wanna flare up randomly at M and cause any quarrels in our r/s. Guess I just gotta be abit more understanding, a better girlfriend.
Yeap and I barely have time to spend with him these days it really sucks so bad because I miss him so much. Both too busy and tired of school.. So in the end we don't talk that much in school even though we're in the same class. Next week's the sept hols alr, but nope not a holiday for me. Gotta go to Ngee Ann poly for bio aem course. Yes aem again ahaha I must be crazy to go for 2! Oh and this means lesser time to meet him. Sigh fuck school and the tests. Life feels so mundane these days but im really thankful to have him as he really cheers me up.
Haha I think this is more of a ranting post? And if you read you'll probably not understand because my mind's in a mess as im typing this. I think this post really doesn't make any sense la. Always not knowing how to describe my funny mixed up mind therefore I don't really blog bout how I feel or my thoughts.
Done with this impromptu post, goodnight. ☺
If I ever get to spend more time with M.......... I'll be so thankful idk what i'll do ahahha


