I spent valentine's day with lynn (: see that prett girl in black in the photo? Haha yeap. Really late to post this but yeah. So lazy to blog and I don't have time..
Went out the previous saturday with Nicole, Debbie, Sarah at scape ^^ Took loads of photos in the room that we could chill. Kinda cool eh, free space, free wifi, air-conditioned. Chathub (:
Oh, and I bought accessories for my phone like the stitch dustcap and hello kitty home button sticker. Heh gave the yellow one to marcus! Glad he didn't remove it.
Stayed in school to study today, resisted temptations to play frisbee. Haha I feel so accomplished. Haven't been playing it for a long time! Recently i've been pmsing :/ Yeah many thoughts passed my mind, more than usual, that I even dreamt of him. I woke up with the 'wtf' reaction.
So anyway I don't have much to blog about, life now is just about completing piled up homework. Boring much. I hope something great will happen soon! Alright gotta start on bio now. Bye (;