Sunday, February 12, 2012

I have a friend that is a droid ☺


Hello! I haven't been blogging for quite long. Like since aft chinese new year.

So this fri, I had sch as usual, then lunchtime concert for idk what purpose, but it was last minute and thing is, it ends at 2.30 and I have to leave for Singapore Poly at 2.30. Yeah we kinda screwed up this time round and gotten a lecture. But he doesn't even understand what was going on. Cmon, he doesnt even bother coming to teach us every lesson anymore. And I think he doesnt know that ms low alr rearranged the formation for the dance before performance day, without us as we thought we need not perform. We only knew about it when we reached home, bout 7pm+. Sheesh.

So we rushed to the bus with the muslim guys to go SP. We barely studied :/ So basically the purpose of going SP is because of D&T. Our sch has a privilege of getting an admission in that course. This time, we're going for the bronze award for the Young Engineer's Award. If we manage to pass, we'll move on to silver, and maybe even gold. It'll make our resume to poly look good, we'll stand a higher chance (:


I've been waiting for an iPhone 4s since... My LG phone broke down. Quite long alr :/ And aft my contract end, there was no stock and my dad and I have to keep checking the stores and website everyday! How troublesome. Then on sat, which was ytd, dad went to the singtel comm centre to check. When he asked, the only said there were about 2 pieces left, and the queue was long, obviously he won't get it. Then when he was about to go back, the person that served us last week for the change of data plans, suddenly passed my dad an iPhone 4s :DD Then my dad didn't even have to queue up, that man just helped him straight away to settle the things. When I called my dad, he said there was no stock. Turned out he lied! He passed me a Singtel plastic bag. I was like "huh what?" then i looked in and saw an iPhone 4s box. Totally stunned! Hahaha omg love my dad ♥ Really touched :')


Oh, there's practically homework everyday. Sigh sec 3 life. But I think it'll get worse when im sec 4 :/ I barely have the time to go on the comp. Glad I have an iPhone now :DD 

Okay, bye ☺