Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Lazy bones


Like my new skin ? (: Look at those photos above. Enjoyed so much on that day, 12/11/11 . Had performance at ODT, and after the performance, we took so many photos. Two of them was with the international artistes, the swag kpop instructor and mr yu :DD And we camwhored alot, here are the pics :





Super blur group photo

And yes I know I dont look really nice in the photos, but who cares. They're precious memories all on that day (: 

Went out with shannon lee ytd to cine and ion (: I bought stuff from daiso : mirror, hairpins and dad's handphone screen protector. A spaghetti stripe top and a black tote bag from cotton on. Super cheap earrings at 90cents per pair! Then ate a waffle with ice cream inside. Super yummy. Spent over $30 that day. But I still gotta save up to get things I want in the future!

My LG died. The screen has black and white things popping out, if you know what I mean. And it just hangs there. The front cam also spoilt :/ So im using my mum's xperia x10 till I get my iphone next jan I guess. But this android phone is much better (: Now I can whatsapp and viber. 

I did something damn stupid today, and that was cutting my fringe. Now I look like how I previously looked when that china hairdresser cut my fringe. Grow fringe growwwwww. I hate to see you so suckish ): It looks like bangs now. But not in the picture im gonna show later. Sigh I really regretted cutting. I cut it from my nose till the top of my eyes. Brian went to photoshop my photo, the one that I cut my fringe. Hahahah here it is : 
 Before

After

LOL he made my complexion fairer. And anyway that is how I look with my failed fringe. Alot of ppl said that its weird. Okay can, cos I find it weird too ._. 

I guess i'll be trying to tidy my room tmr? Cos its really messed up. Then I've to go for chem tuition at 7-9. Sigh sec 3 stuff @.@ I havent even bought my books yet cos my room is so messy. 

Gonna have dance on thurs, fri, sat and mon. Alright, bye (;