Sunday, March 1, 2015

FEB

So finally it's my holidays! Right after finals it was CNY; didn't really have the CNY feels tho hahaha probably because of finals? So busy chionging I can't really enjoy cny. Kinda rushed but I don't regret because at least my finals isn't dragged till the last week of feb like other schools! (I feel kinda sad for my friends in other schools like sp and nyp cuz their exams are after cny) But anyway, this was day 1:

There's a reason why I put cropped it for instagram HAHAH. I looked very awkward and my leg is kinda missing cuz its blocked?! But this is a lovely maxi dress that is super comfortable to wear!!! 

 Cousin's shot! I look very squashed cuz I was bending HAHAHAH

Day 2: Van's Birthday

 Morning selfie as a reward to waking up at 6+ and putting makeup early in the morning(altho i screwed up a little) I don't even wake at 6+ on normal school days. #thingswedoforvan hais.

So this silly girl believed that everyone weren't free because we all managed to convince her. Some said they were going overseas and the others said they had visiting. And yes van was very naive and blur all along, she had no idea I was passing her gift around for people to write their wishes on(DUMBO) 

So we went to her house and entered with the help of her mum!! And her mum pushed her to the toilet HAHAHA. So we hid behind the couch and when she came out her face was priceless and she started to tear :') YAASSS mission accomplished + A FOR EFFORT!!! So according to we "popped out like flowers"

 JOSHUA

#teamvainpot huat!

 This picture pretty much describes our relationship.

Much better compared to the candid photo. 

And so closer to the evening we surprised her again. Most of them who followed her to town said they had to go home, while mine was because I was visiting. Then we met up at OC to find a place for dinner to surprise her! Thank god Eugene and Shuxin were there to talk to her for 2h++ and hold her there. We decided on 18 chefs! And then they brought her there. I shall quote van again "they popped out like flowers again!" 

My dear van, 18 alr, please control your hormones and alcohol cravings okay. Was so tired when I took this pic my eye bags were popping out. I barely had sleep T-T

 And I really loved this basic midi dress ehehe I have a thing for basics. And this was super comfy too!!! So there you go, an ootd!

Day 3: 
Nothing much, just visited my dad's friend's house at night and it was pretty boring. 

Day 4: 
FINALLY MET UP WITH THIS BUNCH!!! 
It's so funny how we clique with each other so well, pretty amazing friendship fostered over innova module(yes wtf innova) HAHAHA. Went over to raf's house, then mine and then alei's for steamboat. Best steamboat ever. The soup was soo good and the meat... YUMZ. I think this is our first chill out session?


Other than that I visited Chun Hsien's house with the other deadpool members the next day and we just kinda gambled there!

Soon after it was Pendulum chalet!!! Chalet was kinda great tbh, I got to meet so many people, and once again, open up and step out of my comfort zone! It's been long since I did that hence I was pretty rusty and back to basics of being a little shy? Thank god I know a few of them like Bernice and a few others. They make me so much more comfortable. However I don't have many photos during the chalet hmm. 

Day 1 was more on games around the chalet because we checked in only at 3pm, while day 2 was the amazing race! Ours was a food hunt; so we went around Singapore to the various stations to complete games and eat the good food!! Soooo good. Damn why am I blogging about this at night it's making me hungry :( 

But anyway I had a great time so here are some pics I took!


All these unglams because they drew on us with eyeshadow and lipstick and we walked around the whole day with these faces LOL 

 BER BAE
She was such a mum during the chalet, always taking care of me and feeding me with food!! And accompanying me :') Love you lots *hugsss*

Went out for supper around at around 4.30am on day 2 and returned back only around 6-7? But I KO-ed in the room until 8+ and went back home to sleep until 5pm LOL 

 RIGHTEOUS ROMULUS
To a great journey ahead!!!! 

28th Feb:
Headed to the temple in the morning. This temple really reminds me of my grandma cuz we used to go to this temple every year when she was alive. Much memories hmmm

Headed on to YJC's carnival later on because of Lynn!!!! Argh Deb and I walked a whole long round under the horrible sun 
But anyway hahahah 


And I met Natasha too!!! it's been long :') Altho we aren't close anymore. Thanks for the henna!!! :) 

Alright, till then! :) 


I've been very flustered these days. Sigh I hope Monday comes really soon and my mind will just be occupied by prep.