FINALS
ARE
OVER!!!
Well this picture is pretty irrelevant to my blogpost but I just found it really nice and candid so imma post it up! And this was shot on my cousin's wedding when I had to catch the flower (because the rest didn't want to) and no I'm not getting married any time soon.
I really hate the examination period, okay like who doesn't right haha. But I really hate being put into such situations where I'm pressurised to do any shit just for my grades. Ugh I was never so hard core until poly... oh well I guess everyone's like that too hmm. Grades, grades and more grades; or else we won't get to anywhere in the future. #harshtruth But hey tbh I was not even in the mood to study this time round what is wrong with me :(
But anyway I felt like blogging today because I happened to hang out with Bernice and we talked about so many things. No wait, its actually almost everything. It's almost everything because we didn't have time to complete everything haha. Im so glad she entered my life because she's someone I can talk anything about to :') Much love. But anyway we were talking about taking the initiative and trying.
I really don't like to take the initiative to talk to guys. Like really... But somehow sometimes I just end up taking the initiative which sucks la really. It's not just because I'm the girl or whatsoever that's why I don't wanna take the initiative..
I don't know why but I find that when I take the initiative to talk to someone I end up caring more than I should and you might think, oh being caring is good and such; but after so much I have learnt that caring too much is really not good. Not saying that I won't be bothered with what happens to people, but I just feel that I'll pay too much attention to that someone when I don't mean a single shit to him at all. That honestly sucks.
Im so sick and scarred from trying, probably that's why I tend to give reminders to myself of be overly cautious not to get close to someone. Time would be the only factor that someone actually cares and bothers to talk to me.
I don't think he will ever see this but:
As much as I want to get to know you better I know you're really shy but I'm really shy too. I'm so sorry, I really want to talk to you but idk how, but if I could I would. Its been amazing to know you from initiation :)
Haha im so sorry if this post bore you out, my blog posts are meant for me to pour my random thoughts out. So if you made it here then thank you for reading and entertaining me :)