Saturday, February 8, 2014

Catching up

Hello!

So as I said in my earlier post I had many thoughts flooding in my head. If you guys actually read Linhui's blog, you would pretty much realize I have almost the same thoughts as her. AND, all these thoughts are caused by spending too much alone time. Oh and also I've been having really bad feelings partly because pms/lonely LOL idk man everything usually gets exaggerated when pms happens.

About where im going next; Ngee Ann poly, Business Studies. So glad I got in.
I kinda have mixed feelings about poly. A part of me wants to go to experience a whole new thing and have something to do daily unlike now (aimless) and learn something new, instead of the usual English, Maths, Science i've been doing for the past 10 years.
HOWEVER, a part of me doesn't wanna go poly because im kinda scared to make new friends. Okay not saying like im an eccentric/loner/weird person!! Im actually really sociable. But too many stories scare the hell outta me like "they backstab in business" "bitches everywhere" and some people are not trustable. Damn. But I guess after all I have to face what comes right? Just gotta guard myself more.

Speaking about friends,

L Y N N  S E O




Actually I wrote a short instagram post on how I missed this woman but I don't think it really expresses how much I really miss her. Tbh, she would be the girl I would go back to even after 50 years or no matter how we change. Because we know our true selves too well. I don't really know how to put this? But she serves as a reminder to me not to change for the bad/ drastically. Like... I must remain myself like how I am right now. Or maybe even if I change, its for the better. Im really glad she made it to a jc. She's been saying it for the whole while even though sometimes she's unsure because of her prelim grades hahaha. But look babe, you made it! So proud of you. 1/9 of our clique who is in jc :') I know you'll meet new friends and stuff but HOI don't forget me.                                                      

You guys have no idea what's it like without lynn. Without her silly/lame jokes and the weirdest laughter. We're used to seeing each other so much because we live close and go to the same school, however I realized that its gonna be lesser than that and I honestly regret because I should've treasured those moments now. Well at least we had a few impromptu meet ups at night #perksoffinishingO's :D But she just started school 2 days ago and soon enough i'll definitely see her mugging. :'(

So glad im meeting her tmr though... Before everything starts. I love you babe!

C L I Q U E

                     
   

                                              
So we just had steamboat at Shannon's house on 5 Feb 2014! I hope this will remain as a tradition every year so that we can meet and catch up. Will never wanna lose you guys because you guys were the one I actually matured/grew up in that sense with. Through the upper sec years many things happened.. And only you guys have the clearest idea of it. So this logic goes the same like what I wrote above ^^^ is that you guys bring me back to myself no matter how much I change.

All 9 of us are going separate ways... Different polys and lynn- jc. Well me and debbie are in the same poly though, not sure about linhui.. But still we're in diff courses. Might not even see each other in poly because the buildings are so far apart? But im glad that it'll be possible for us to meet up more easily (:          

G U Y S




Well what can I say. They're the ones who made me become such an open-minded person right now. The people that taught me so much in many aspects HAHAHAHA. And most importantly, how to really yolo and have fun. They're the ones who can cheer me up without fail. Thank you for treating me so well.. Always made sure im taken care of. I can't be any more thankful to know you guys! Definitely still gonna meet up for dinner/supper/whatever impromptu I DON'T MIND. 

Oh my god what's wrong with me and me missing people ugh wtf it's like im this overly attached friend BUT NO I seriously think im too lonely :')

Oh.. And some thoughts can never be expressed in words because my vocab is horrible and I really can't think of any way to express it. Thank god for social media:

 Tbh, I have this constant reminder in my head to not get too attached to people because of this. And yeap this shall serve as a daily reminder (: 

Shu ming's 21st birthday tmr, gotta go get his present and his helium balloons before the party. Purposely stayed up to do this post.. And I think it's really boring because I lack the blogging feel right now. But please understand :'( I have been working the whole day and both of my arms are aching badlyyyy. 

Alright till then! (: