Saturday, September 7, 2013

You're right- maybe I'm like her and that's why this is happening right now. I don't know what I can do other than apologize to make me feel better. I'm so sorry I'm not up to your expectations- I didn't make a change significant enough for you to notice. If only you knew me in the past.. And it's not possible to change so fast. I'm so sorry that I made you more stressed up because I felt shitty. Maybe I should've been more thoughtful and not share anything with you that moment. I'm so sorry for everything. 

I don't mean anything - easily replaced - expected -

Expected- I'm so happy that I didn't raise my expectations because I know that if I did I'll get hurt so badly so much worse than this. As much as I love you I expected that smth bad would happen one day that'll be putting our love through a test.

Happy- I want to be happy, I sincerely do. Thank you for showing me the right way to do that, and making June so memorable.

I wouldn't mind if you leave. Who would ever be able to handle such a complex and difficult girl like me? Oh yes, I'm sorry I'm too difficult to handle. I'm sorry that you tried your best but I failed to change that much. 

I want to focus on my studies and not even have thoughts to do with you now. What to do bout you running in my mind everyday? Why do I constantly care for someone who doesn't bother anymore? 
You are so independent you didn't even need me in the first place.