Oh yes, I was so desperate to get out of Singapore, and im finally gonna get out haha yay! Thought it was impossible because it was too last minute alr but in the end found a cheaper tour to Korea. Wanted to go Korea very much and the tour rates weren't cheap at all.. So I reaally have to thank my dad for allowing me to go Korea. I hope... he'll find a job soon..... I'll spend lesser from now on. Will be going for 8 days, Seoul and Jeju! YES SNOW. Something we don't have in Singapore. Gonna leave on midnight, 17 dec.
Oh yeah, I finally went to USS, which many people went many times throughout the year before. Pity I can't
afford that many times and im grateful that I can go this time.
Hung out with the boy a few times, photos are on insta and you can see them if you follow me @paintedcheeks (: Gonna go out with linhui tmr to get more Korea gear! Hope there'll be something for me to update on this blank space soon!





